A goodbye REDACTED badge for those who played in REDACTED.

It's time to say goodbye to our friend Redacted. But wouldn't it be nice to have a nice badge that says F and the description is "Thank you for playing with REDACTED" or something like that. It would be a really nice goodbye and a memory for the agents that spent more than 8 years on the Redacted.

Comments

• Nice idea!

• Why don't you create a mission for your local community. That way it can be on your profile :)

• mortuusmortuus ✭✭✭✭✭

they said on reddit it wont happen, the xfac shard medal and the upcoming year medal is enough....

• I only spent one and a half years on redacted but I would not mind a badge. Maybe a bronze one because I didn’t play for 6 years on redacted

• MatiasM20MatiasM20 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2019

good idea, niantic come on.

• I don't need a Redacted badge, I would prefer to get Redacted back (maybe with a badge - Prime beta tester)

• MorganzaMorganza ✭✭✭✭✭

Isn't that what all my year and Anomaly badges are?

• therefore is the founderbadge 😁

• Yes, yes, yes - a redacted badge would be nice and maybe a prime badge for all those testers.. So everyone has a redacted or a prime badge.

Maybe you can also provide a statistic about the average number of AP per day and player for the Redacted and the Prime UI.

• Damn, more than 8 years on Redacted? And here was me thinking the game came out at the end of 2012, and we haven't even hit the 7 year mark.

If they did put a badge in, I'd prefer to see the old Ingress logo (the pale blue and white instead of black and white) as the badge icon. "Press F for respect" will disappear as fast as it arrived and definitely wasn't around in 2012.