What Do You Want To See In Prime Next That Is Currently In REDACTED?

Comments

• TheFarixTheFarix ✭✭✭✭✭

The late thing in Redacted that I wanted was paritied in the last update (portal edits). Now there are a few features I like to see removed, specifically nearby, the Redacted style AP progress bar, and the flipping of the charge button. I would also like to see nominations and missions icons moved back to the right side.

• A REDACTED skin.

• Ingress on the Lock Screen
  • I think he’s joking to the fact that Redacted never had paid Anomalies. Technically Redacted will never see paid Anomalies because it’s being removed before the first paid one.

• It's been said before but, wear app and score widget please

• GearGliderGearGlider ✭✭✭✭✭

I loved switching it to Japanese just to be a massive weeaboo

• Swipe on portal to deploy...

• HydracyanHydracyan ✭✭✭✭✭

I miss the 3 flashs countdown before the glyph starts. Prime only has one.

• It had 3. Everyone complained it took too long and they felt like they were forgetting what to glyph while they waited. It’s apparent they can’t make us all happy, regardless of what they do.

• Return of the keys caroussel instead of the scrolldown or an option for which one you want.

• Comm and notifications are atrocious... Too little information in too big of an area. I could care less about seeing portal photos vs more information on the screen at once. If I want photos or other information on a portal I'll click the portal name.

• A game without bugs and playable during anomalies. 🤔

• The anomaly thing has nothing to do with Prime. Every last thing that people don’t like, or goes wrong, since Redacted was retired, people want to make it all about Prime.

• roarexroarex ✭✭✭

the in game "navigate to" button option please!

and seeing portal like you see in a mission.

• jontebulajontebula ✭✭✭✭✭

I hope Niantic fix it soon and listen on agents feedback.

• I want to see prime lose platform support the way Redacted did.

• jontebulajontebula ✭✭✭✭✭

I hope Niantic fix quick loading when we go in and out from portal. Now now qick loading in Prime. I use it every time agent drop items.

• If you can add what ever let redacted submit faster. Prime takes too long to submit and has trouble in low signal areas. Redacted just sent the nomination with no problem and way faster than prime.

• Not something from redacted I know.

I'd liike to see our edit reviewing count towards our own nominations/edits.

Like getting upgrades on our reviewing new portals, I'd like to be able to get upgrades for my edit reviews.

So if we all agree a name change we all get an edit upgrade where one of our edits can be pushed up the list same as portal nominations.

Just an idea but the original ingress players was so lazy in my town that nothing is in the right place and an edit takes around 6 months.

• The autoscroll every few seconds back to the most recent entries when you're trying to see further back in the comms history is pretty awful, too.

• Navigate to a portal, and the ability to review the surrounding of a remote portal so that I can jump to a portal further away

• TheismanTheisman ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2019

You can already do that

Picture order is jumbled up but you can see ive selected a portal i have a key for and remote viewing one I dont (its the one at distance from the group of portals in the overview pic)

• Jo0LzJo0Lz ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2019

Still no feature parity on that front. When you open a portal from the scanner, or if you click on another portal from the remote portal view, you could "portal hop" by clicking the key. The key is now clickable, but there is no action assigned to it.

So this still needs to be implemented in Prime to reach feature parity, the ability to portal hop when you have the keys. (Yeah, I know entering remote portal view from the key carrousel is possible, that is not the thing they still need to bring to Prime.)

Edit: In your example, you clicked on Brook Country Park. You don't have a key, but you can only view the resonator status, you cannot enter the remote portal view for that portal, and that is precisely what WAS possible in REDACTED. If you would have the key, clicking the key would enter remote portal view on REDACTED.

• Just wanted to say thanks to the Niantic team for continuing to make Prime better and better. I know many developers have put in a lot of time on this, much appreciated!

• HydracyanHydracyan ✭✭✭✭✭

In redacted you could literally travel miles away just jump from portals, using the navigate function.

• TheismanTheisman ✭✭✭✭✭

I'll be honest, never used it to do that so thats news to me, sounds like I missed out. Does sound like quite a useful feature to have