Ingress Prime 2.32.2 Release Notes

edited October 2019 in Release Notes

You should soon receive an update to version 2.32.2 of the Ingress Prime app, which includes the following changes:

================

Ingress Prime

Release Notes

v. 2.32.2

================

• UI: Portal attack damage is displayed with numbers only (no backgrounds or boxes).
  • UX: Added an “End Tutorial” button to the main menu while the agent tutorial is in progress.
  • Bugfix: Main menu buttons are accessible after opening Events then returning to the main menu.
  • Bugfix: Increased tap target on nearby portals card to open remote portal view.
  • Bugfix: To be consistent with passcode redemption and level up field kits, agents can purchase items at 1,999 items even if they will exceed the 2,000-item limit. (Agents must drop below the item limit before hacking additional items.)
  • Bugfix: Long-press menu is only accessible on the map view.
  • Bugfix: Dropped items display level color.
  • Bugfix: Mission passphrase dialogs stretch to fit content.

Post edited by NianticCasey on

Comments

• InvestigateXMInvestigateXM ✭✭✭✭✭

"UX: Added an “End Tutorial” button to the main menu while the agent tutorial is in progress."

Wasn't that added two updates ago? Why was it removed last update just so it can be added now again? 🙈

• Profile sharing? And I don't mean this number copy. How about navigation to portal? Not ready! We have now to pay for the anomalies so do something for your money!

• What is about support for 2G networks? When will this be fixed?

• Incredible! When are you going to update to include support for right-to-left languages? 

• No bugfix when freezing while Glyph Hacking?

• RostwoldRostwold ✭✭✭✭✭

No fix for missions?

• Any plan for RTL support? in 5 days we won't be able to play in the game...

• starwortstarwort ✭✭✭✭✭

Get in the queue. I've been waiting for the alphabetic portal key sort to be fixed for three months...

• thesolothesolo ✭✭✭✭✭

Try sorting rapidly between Distance and Name; once the key order gets messed up, scroll quickly, and Prime will crash.

• thesolothesolo ✭✭✭✭✭

This is, arguably, the single most critical bug still open right now, as it is core gameplay that effects the entire player base. I hope there is a remedy for this ASAP.

• im still waiting that the sony xz1 compact gets into the display high resolution list it just looks horrible on low resolution

i dont really think the device lacks hardware

• TheFarixTheFarix ✭✭✭✭✭

@NianticCasey or @NianticBrian This topic should be pinned so that it will remain at the top of the "Recent Discussions" list.

• Thanks for flagging @TheFarix, I've removed the pin for the previous release notes and pinned this one to the top of that category.

• Besides the fact that in over 10 years of activity on this platform this is the worst app ever for fixing things,

until they remove portals that are in places that I cannot access or nobody from the general public can access so that I can't fight back fairly I'm done

• SoylentGrienSoylentGrien ✭✭✭✭✭

Access to the general public has never been required.

• SoylentGrienSoylentGrien ✭✭✭✭✭

Think of it as an opportunity to make new friends.