I would like to be able to share my Keys / Inventory Easily with other players.

Key Information:

Count, Name, Lat/Lon, Address

E.g.

Count<tab>Name<tab>Lat,Lon<tab>Address

1<tab>Seaside Fountain<tab>-138.34343,54.00233<tab>70 Blacksmith Rd, Glenarri SA Australia

2<tab>Seaside Mural<tab>-138.34343,54.00233<tab>70 Blacksmith Rd, Glenarri SA Australia

This would be handy, as it could be easily mapped without breaking TOS (as Lat,Lon is included)

Preferably being able to export a whole Capsule, a whole Inventory, or specific keys.

Comments

• thirded

• Could we please, please, please get this one. Hell allow to do similar to agent stats, CSV of keys in the inventory so people can build tools. It's really difficult to see where some keys are, especially after a while and address usually cut so there is no way to find them.

• Definitely yes. Having export of data would make a lot of planning easier.

• Please implement this functionality! It would make stuff like long distance Fielding so much smoother!

• Yes, Capsule ID should absolutely be included in some form. My preference would have been the export to have been split into different capsules by default, instead of just making it a field of the CSV, however that doesn't work too well for CSV parsers, and custom parsers would have to be implemented. I can no longer edit my original post.