Destroy my home portal every day

2»

Comments

• Upgrade it as best you can, put a very rare heat-sink and multi-hack on it, flip it. Hope they upgrade it instead.

Enjoy your extra AP every time you glyph it all day.

• They could be coming through at 5am and d*ck moving your home portal instead of just hitting it 😂😂😂

If it was me, I'd personally stop by twice a day to make you feel extra loved.

• it's part of the game. 😊

• You get badges for linking and fielding, but not for destroying them... Take full advantage.

• DigitalisDigitalis ✭✭✭

i started as an agent in philly and played there a long time. to this day the other side still doesnt know where my house portal was, because my own team doesnt. secrets are secret. there were many times it was the only p8 green in philly - just enough out of the way to make it not worth taking out, even when everything around it burned.

nowadays a lot more people play, there are a lot more portals, and i dont live there.

if you get the chance to start over, dont tell anyone where it is and dont take action on it at the start or end of a play session. go somewhere else and pop up on radar, stay on radar hit it in the middle of play session somewhere, and keep going to end somewhere random.

yea, playing for four hours or so from far away just to interact with your home portal as the goal of the play session may seem like overkill - but its not and worth it.

• HydracyanHydracyan ✭✭✭✭✭

Use ADA/Jarvis at 4:59.

• KhatreKhatre ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2019

Portals don't belong to anyone, it's not your portal.

If you can't accept this don't play multiplayers game

• ArtilectZedArtilectZed ✭✭✭✭✭

(he's been doing this since I accused him of wintrade)

More important question: Have you learned from this experience?

FYI: "Win-trading" is no longer in the TOS

• Farm up a decent amount of keys to portals you can throw to.

I would love my local frog to **** my anchor everyday. Oh all the extra AP I could make