[Bug report] (v2.31.2) When redoing missions, the order went back to the original order

I think the new version of Prime reordered missions based on how they were originally completed, and not taking into account if the missions were done a second time. This affected a mission banner two of us did at First Saturday last week. I haven't redone any other missions, so I don't know if this affected older missions that were redone as well.

At Salem, MA First Saturday last week, using the previous latest version of Prime, at least two of us originally completed the new First Saturday 6-mission banner ""#IngressFS- Salem, MA x of 6" backwards because it was labeled backwards. If you completed it in the order of 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 the banner ends up backwards in your agent profile. You actually have to do it 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 to get the banner to look correct.

The two of us first did the mission 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and it was backwards, so we then repeated it by doing 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 (6 would be at the end so no need to do it twice). After we restarted Prime at the time, the banner looked correct.

When v2.31.2 came out, we noticed the banner is now backwards again. It's also now backwards in Redacted too. I'm not sure if this is an issue with Prime, or an issue with something done behind the scenes, but it should be looked into. I won't be going back to Salem anytime soon, so it would be nice if this could be fixed.

This is what it looked like when we did it 1,2,3,4,5,6 order originally, and how it looks currently:

This is what it looked like after we redid the missions in 6,5,4,3,2,1 order.

Tagged:

Comments

• I looked into this again, and it looks like the mission was updated and fixed and that's what we're seeing, so now it's backwards for us because we went backwards. Awesome.

The 'Entering Salem' was originally Mission #1 of 6, but now it's #6 of 6 on the Intel Map.

Case closed. I can't edit the original post anymore.