An open letter to Niantic

Comments

• Well put, @Claudija. Let's hope somebody listens.

• Thank you @claudia for writing this truth letter.

I considering with your statement an totally agree.

• Very well said @Claudija! All of these points are very well said and as organizers and really to the general fan base, I think we should be shown a little more consideration taking into account all the voluntary time and financial risk we put into this.

• Very good explanation. Thank you for this letter!

I am still waiting Niantic to motivate all its players instead of making this game die. I would like some kind of incentive to encourage players keep playing.

• I wholeheartedly agree with this post, thank you.

• Thank you for this excellent write up. The only thing left for me is +1

• +10^100

Bravo, ClaudiJa! Hope NIA is listening.

• DisMysticAllDisMysticAll ✭✭
    edited September 2019

Perfect poust .

ridiculousness nia.

• RostwoldRostwold ✭✭✭✭✭

Giantfox asks "So which class action lawsuits should be started first?" (the forum won't let me do quotes yet)

Well, for a start most countries don't have an equivalent of the US 'class action', so most people would have to make individual small claims. I do worry that by taking part (a necessary part of making a claim) in something you know to be illegal, you may lose all rights to make claims. Of course I am not a lawyer and this is not legal advice, but perhaps it's something to think about?

• Thank you!

• I couldn’t agree more with the author of the post. Thanks for speak up.

• Well spoken.

I have no idea, why Niantic thinks, this is a good idea put in a good way. Honestly, I doubt, the thought it over.

Hopefully, they at least get the message from all the comments on this issue.

• Thanks Claudia, very well stated.

• Thank you Claudija,

I hope your letter will inspire Niantic to respect its player base and work with them to make Ingress great again.

Thanks