Recent discussions problem

For whatever reason, nothing in the Support and Feedback section of the forums are showing up in the Recent Discussions page.

Comments

• Hi there,

This was actually an intentional change requested by the Ingress product team. They want to avoid overwhelming other gameplay-related conversations with the very active Portal Appeals subcategory. Thanks for surfacing!

• TheFarixTheFarix ✭✭✭✭✭

@NianticCasey Unfortunately, there is no other way check those forums for new posts/disucssion other than to manually open each one, which is incredibly tedious. Can't there be an option to re-enable those posts back into the Recent Discussion feed?

• Can't there be a 'show all recent posts' button?

I was just expecting all new posts showing up with 'recent discussions'. Leaving out e.g. 'App Feedback' and 'OPR' is just hiding these forums from others. I see the reasoning behind hiding portal edits/appeals, but isn't even the 'Ingress Community feedback' hidden from 'Recent Discussions'?

• @NianticCasey any update on this? Please fix 'recent discussions' to include App Feedback, OPR and Ingress Community Feedback (did I miss anything?). Leaving out the complete 'Support and Feedback' is just confusing.

And we already see confusion. Most comments that belong into app feedback is in the release notes of the version. Which is under 'Release Notes' and thus included in 'recent discussions'.

• Thanks for the additional feedback @ditah, I'm working with our community developers to see what can be done to make this possible. Unfortunately, the current state is either all (which will bury the gameplay discussions and news) or nothing (which is the current state).

I agree that there's more that can be done and am pushing for changes that address your feedback. Thanks for your patience!

• Qu4rdQu4rd ✭✭✭

May I suggest that no PM available in this forum?

Because I feel that most of us want the agents to communicate and make contact directly to the local community, and we have ingame comm for that purpose. This also to show that we're being transparent on things, without anything happens behind the screen of Ingress forum .

Exclusivity and entitlement can stay in the local community, but not here. :/

• ... another month has come by and nothing changed? Any update?