Comments

• docwho2100docwho2100 ✭✭✭

Are there breakdown's for each of the videos? i am working on my own detailed dossier (and wiki for dunraven 😛 yes, I am addicted to Wikis 😉 , but was wondering if there were other analysis already done of the videos? #Dunraven

• InvestigateXMInvestigateXM ✭✭✭✭✭

@docwho2100 We have transcripts for almost every Dunraven video, but I don't think we've curated every breakdown from Essex. Give me a second to find the transcripts.

• NikaKorNikaKor ✭✭✭

@InvestigateXM If this is important, then we still have translations of episodes 1-27 into Russian. You can find them in this channel t.me/ingressstoryrus

@NikaKor Don't mind if I do. Give me a few hours, I'm at work right now.

• IshiraIshira ✭✭✭✭✭

Dunraven 30

Released June 10th

• MoogModularMoogModular ✭✭✭✭✭

Just realized the website said there will be 30 videos.

• Diso86Diso86 ✭✭

Very exciting. I enjoyed collecting these :)

• Maybe she was just the first one Snuffed by Nemisis.

• MoogModularMoogModular ✭✭✭✭✭

30 videos... 30 words of the day for the first month of the Niantic Project

(The last one being Nemesis...)

• RazorEcRazorEc ✭✭✭

Thank you @InvestigateXM, I can help now with the spanish translate 😊

• RazorEcRazorEc ✭✭✭

One question... Why does Ingress or Niantic Social Media Team not accept subtitle translation contributions in YouTube videos?

I have sent about 3 contributions of translations of the subtitles of the videos into Spanish and they only mark as sent; they still don't accept them. 🤷‍♂️

Ask members of your community to review the subtitles. Community made subtitles will be made available either if the uploader accepts them manually or if enough other users review them.

"When a submission gets enough reviews, it will be automatically approved — or it can be approved by the owner." - Source

• RobertoXVIIRobertoXVII ✭✭✭
    edited September 2019

So did we ever find out what happened to Wendy/Klue? I hadn't thought about it until I saw that they have the ADA bundle but with Wendy's face on it. And I recall that ADA was trying to use Wendy as a host. Anything on this?

Edit : Oh heck I just found the forum on it. https://community.ingress.com/en/discussion/2704/wendy-is-ada#latest

• Wendy is a host for both Klue and ADA. Whats odd is that Wendy is a part of the Enlightened in the Nemesis trailer. So now I'm curious if ADA has lost her plot armor...

• If you see the last episode of Ingress Animation, there can hide a clue...

• Bonsoir,

Je viens de me résoudre à essayer de comprendre le background d'Ingress, j'essaie de lire les traductions autoamtique de Youtube pour les vidéos du projet Durnaven project mais l'anglais et moi ca fait deux. JE viens de lire comme quoi certains on fait des traductions (déjà papier c'est super) mais existe t'il des fichier *sst pour regarder les vidéos en même temps ? C'est comme les derniers lives j'aurais beaucoup aimer comprendre ce qui se raconte....

Merci pour le travail déjà accompli et merci d'avance si vous pouvez me répondre.

Sneevel

• YutoRaionYutoRaion ✭✭✭

CC. @Truthseeker

Few hours ago, Ingress official Twitter posted a tweet.

Dunraven Chambers across the world are being dismantled by the Society for the Ethical Treatment of Artificial Intelligences.

What's happened to Dunraven? Who coordinating SETAI?