Avenir Shard Event

Comments

• qingdaiqingdai ✭✭
    edited September 2019

So if you don't want a badge, what actually constitutes active? Recharging? Hacking ? Linking?

• XK150XK150 ✭✭✭✭✭

It literally says "hacking" in the announcement.

• GrogyanGrogyan ✭✭✭✭✭

Oh dear.

Guys! We need to win this!

Those increased portal decay rates are murderous

• TheFarixTheFarix ✭✭✭✭✭

How many events/challenges has Ingress had so far. How many of those were xfac events/challenges?

• jsylvisjsylvis ✭✭✭✭

We've had plenty of social beers with the other faction before and after anomalies. They were plenty competitive.

• jsylvisjsylvis ✭✭✭✭

Or the Resistance blowout 13-0 Shonin win, if we're measuring.

• Devra Virus Mk 2.

Everyone should be grateful they didn't enact the decay first, so your field and shard anchors don't go down until after the event. We survived in 2014, we'll survive again. If you don't want to XF, simply step aside and let those who do, get involved. Worked for me with the teal fields in 2014.

• jsylvisjsylvis ✭✭✭✭

I would argue a more effective display of disgust with the "challenge" ruleset would be actively play and do something entirely unrelated to the challenge.

• And here I thought the Swiss were salty over Helvetica.

Global shards work great in places like Europe, where it isn't much of an exaggeration to say that you have agents no more than an hour out from any given portal. Here in Canada, however, we have vast expanses of empty land where MU stands for Moose Units. So I'm not going to weep over not having to travel 3 hours outside of town a half dozen times.