Ingress Prime 2.31.2 Release Notes
NianticBrian Niantic › admin
edited September 2019 in Release Notes
You should receive an update to Ingress Prime over the next several days:
- Feature: Submit portal edits and report invalid portals.
- Feature: Indicators for nearby portals.
- Feature: Long-press menu for portal hacks.
- Feature: Copy agent stats to clipboard as tab-separated values.
- Feature: Copy portal location to clipboard.
- Feature: Tap feedback.
- Feature: Updated inventory management and multi-item recycling.
- UX: Visual updates to glyph hacking.
- UX: Added animation when long-pressing main menu button to show swipe actions.
- UX: Updated mission sorting.
- UX: Updated agent header and added AP bar with progress towards agents’ next access level.
- UI: Updated hack output UI to move animations to the side of the screen.
- UI: Updated 3D item colors to more clearly reflect their level and rarity.
- UI: Tuned action circle line thickness.
- UI: Added numbers to sequential missions in the mission details and waypoint windows.
- UI: Added confirmation animation to mission waypoints when hacked.
- UI: Added the ability to swipe through inventory on the item detail screen.
- UI: Added a key button to portal details to manage keys.
- UI: Art polish on error images.
- UI: Art polish on missions.
- UI: Updated long-press menus on portal detail screen (indicated with dots).
- UI: Reorganized main menu for better accessibility.
- Bugfix: Fixed portal key recycling issue.
- Bugfix: Fixed issue where cancelling Android keyboard will send a drafted message.
- Bugfix: Fixed issue where some buttons in inventory were missing audio.
- Bugfix: Fixed issue where Regional Scores text overlapped septicycle timers.
- Bugfix: Fixed issue where capsule item quantity was missing from the loadout screen.
Post edited by NianticCasey on
Now there is nothing left to complain about :-)
Unless the linking bug has not been fixed
I'm pretty excited about this update. It addresses many of my complaints.
That's the biggest problem!
Please is the link bug fixed?
Wow! That's huge. You guys did a lot of work. And I believe all those things have been tested :)
Navigate to portal and sorting capsules by acquisition date are both still missing, unless the latter falls under updated inventory management. Will they be added before Redacted is retired? Not having these two is painful.
Big update!! Looking forward to this one. Thanks for the continued progress forward!
Anything for the link issue reported here @NianticBrian https://community.ingress.com/en/discussion/3350/prime-2-29-2-linking-behaviour
No, there are still many remaining issues.
Regardless, this is great progress. These features and improvements address quite a few of my complaints - at least half of them.
So will all those who said they are quitting when redacted goes actually now quit 🤷♀️🤷♀️🤔🤔🤔
Thank you so much for listening to what the players said they needed for parity with Redacted and for actual playability in real world conditions.
Hopefully that item about nearby portals includes "Navigate to portal", the biggest and most useful feature from Redacted that is still missing in prime.
(No, feeding the portal coordinates to a third party app, while useful, will not accomplish the same thing, especially not for players who don't have the data bandwidth or device memory to run another GPS-using app alongside of Prime.)
It is still a cluster of a mess compared to the original.
No Septicycle Android Widget?
No Mention either of additional things that MAY be related to the upcoming Field Test Experiment
Still, lots of goodies here.
@NianticBrian Can you please elaborate on the TSV for stats?
My large concern is that many players have ridiculously high stats, Eg recharger, thus unlikely to fit into a single tab stop
Has this been taken into account?
Does this fix glyphing getting stuck on "Command Channel Open"?
Does this fix the linking issues introduced in 2.29?
Feature: Indicators for nearby portals.
Hope that can be turned off, always hated that in Redacted.
UI: Updated hack output UI to move animations to the side of the screen.
Able to have in settings then if those appear on the left or right hand side?
This will be annoying if on the right hand side for right handed people
A good set of updates 🤟
But still no Immersive mode (Android)... 🙁
Immersive mode is a pain on Android, as it takes over even the notification bar, which contains critical information, like the clock, when you have limited time to play games.
If it is added, it needs to be optional
Billions or more depending on your region or your ability to find bugs before others did (@Hosette). 😁
Please, let us play on a site and later on a second one. The raging Speedlock prevents any reasonable gameplay aside from 100% Ingress sessions. If you do anything else in the meantime and resume prime, bam, you're sitting in Speedlock (usually longer than I'm willing to wait anymore).
Can't play it on the way to work, can't play while walking the dog,... Can't even resume an ingress session when there's a significant distance between 2 portals.
APk? Push Date ?
Feature: Copy portal location to clipboard.
Feature: Tap feedback.
@NianticBrian I have two questions.
1.What does mean portal location? Is it only longitude latitude numbers? Or only portal's IntelMap URL?
2.What does Tap feedback mean? Is it vibration when I tap something point or buttons?
One of the best features of early Prime, the fast linking, is now worse than 2.29.
I think we should wait for the update to come out.
Huge concentrated effort on this next release, and the awaited return of long press menus! YES!
I’m buying the dev team doughnuts!
Что за баг, при создание портала в Prime, пишет сканер отключён.
I just installed and tried it. This update is amazing - Good job!!!
so I finally drop scanner？
Long tap hack - thanks!
Edits&photos - thanks! (omg, they're limited!)
Removed 3-2-1 from glyphs - thanks!
Graphichs - thanks!
Really good update!
But... why portal sharing copying POST ADDRESS?!!! It's the worst you could copy! What about intel link? Coordinates? Even portal name would be better... hope you will change it in future releases :)
Finally, You can do much better stats sharing than now. It's really unreadable by any human :)