Ingress Prime 2.31.2 Release Notes
You should receive an update to Ingress Prime over the next several days:
- Feature: Submit portal edits and report invalid portals.
- Feature: Indicators for nearby portals.
- Feature: Long-press menu for portal hacks.
- Feature: Copy agent stats to clipboard as tab-separated values.
- Feature: Copy portal location to clipboard.
- Feature: Tap feedback.
- Feature: Updated inventory management and multi-item recycling.
- UX: Visual updates to glyph hacking.
- UX: Added animation when long-pressing main menu button to show swipe actions.
- UX: Updated mission sorting.
- UX: Updated agent header and added AP bar with progress towards agents’ next access level.
- UI: Updated hack output UI to move animations to the side of the screen.
- UI: Updated 3D item colors to more clearly reflect their level and rarity.
- UI: Tuned action circle line thickness.
- UI: Added numbers to sequential missions in the mission details and waypoint windows.
- UI: Added confirmation animation to mission waypoints when hacked.
- UI: Added the ability to swipe through inventory on the item detail screen.
- UI: Added a key button to portal details to manage keys.
- UI: Art polish on error images.
- UI: Art polish on missions.
- UI: Updated long-press menus on portal detail screen (indicated with dots).
- UI: Reorganized main menu for better accessibility.
- Bugfix: Fixed portal key recycling issue.
- Bugfix: Fixed issue where cancelling Android keyboard will send a drafted message.
- Bugfix: Fixed issue where some buttons in inventory were missing audio.
- Bugfix: Fixed issue where Regional Scores text overlapped septicycle timers.
- Bugfix: Fixed issue where capsule item quantity was missing from the loadout screen.
Post edited by NianticCasey on