Problems with Back Button on Android

After using the button to cancel an animation or close a menu too fast the button stops working.

Tagged:

Comments

• ThaldeonThaldeon ✭✭✭

Guys, The issue still happens and is killing The game for me and my friends. This needs to bê solved before redacted is killed

• Still happening, back button stopped working until you close and restart the app.

Prime version 2.30.2

• jontebulajontebula ✭✭✭✭✭

I hope Niantic fix the bug to 2.31.2

• It is nice to have some feedback from the community and would be nice to have a feedback from the devs if the issue is already being addressed or not.

• Niantic should've fixed all the bugs with prime before considering to retire redacted. We can't play like this. Bugs all over the scanner, spoofers doing whatever they want... Ingress is dying.

• Reallly hope Niantic fix this issue before redacted dies.

Just like @M4rietta said, a lot more can be done for Prime (and Ingress in general) before Redacted is shut down. It's very frustrating to play...

• MatiasM20MatiasM20 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2019

I made a video with this issue, back button stop working only in prime, app must be closed and re opened for the back button start working again.

Notice the desperation hitting back button, down left of screen. :D

Moto Z2 play, Android 8.0.0

Prime 2.30.2

Post edited by MatiasM20 on
  • I noted the issue wasn't addressed in the last update. Any info about it? Do you need any additional information?