Please just advice

I just want advice on what to call a shops shutter mural what to put in its description and additional information for best chance of approval.

The mural is prominent none faded none reflecting, is over 6ft tall 8ft wide it's main feature is skulls and is safe to access and if it was to become a portal it's on a public footpath with a 360° supporting all these claims above.

Just please need advice on what to put in submit for best chance of it becoming a portal thank you.

What would you yourself put in a submit like this ? Just advice please.

Comments

• TheFarixTheFarix ✭✭✭✭✭

Take a photo with the shutter down. Make a photosphere of the area while the shutter is down. Give the shutter a name and a description. Then in the submission statement, cite that it falls under "cool pieces of art or unique architecture" critiera.

• Thank you very much for your reply honestly.

What would be the best "Name" to give it and detailed and to the point "Description"

These are the last two bits to the puzzle for me.

Thank you for your time.

• TheFarixTheFarix ✭✭✭✭✭

You are the one that has to come up with a name and description. If there is no official title for the mural, give it a descriptive name based on what it depicts and then further expand on the name in the description field, who painted the mural, when was it painted, etc.

• Fair comments thank you very much for your help I was lost.

• Try to find the actual name, or at least the artist. I've discovered that most of the local murals at least have some sort of signature on them, and I can often locate the artist's blog, or instagram account and get some info on the mural! I think this is a great way to show a little appreciation for these artists and give them proper credit for their work.

If the artist hasn't named the mural, or if you cannot find any info checking local news outlets, arts associations, etc, then just make something up. Maybe another agent will edit the portal later if they find the info.