Mission refused due to copyright but it's just background..

KhatreKhatre ✭✭✭✭✭

Same background one accepted, one keep being rejected :

"Unfortunately, we were not able to accept your Mission. Your Mission may have one or more of the following issues:

• Use of an image or text that isn't yours or that you don't have rights to use or that consists of a logo
  • Use of official Niantic logos or event names (NL1331, Mission Day, etc.)
  • Use of Image or Text that claims the Mission as "official", otherwise implies it has special designation, or is endorsed by Niantic (e.g., "The Official Ingress London Mission")

Please ensure you:

• Use your own images, or images you have determined are in the public domain, or can be used under a license;
  • Create your own Mission icon; please don't use logos (for example, of a team or store) for your icon.
  • Don't use Mission names that suggest sponsorship or affiliation. For example, instead of naming your Mission "The Niantic Mission;" try "A Mission near Niantic's Office"."

I don't know how to pass this zealous bot... but it's nonsense 😅

Btw the whole picture is even a photo I took..

Comments

• mortuusmortuus ✭✭✭✭✭

Reply to the rejection email and state clearly its a picture that has no copyright as you took it.

• KhatreKhatre ✭✭✭✭✭

Ok I'll try next rejection

• KhatreKhatre ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2019

well can not reply to the rejection mail 😅

"This is an automated message because you’ve written into an unmonitored inbox. We’ve listed some of the frequently asked questions below and hope that you find them helpful."

i am trying to delete and resend the same but as new mission. after that i am out of ideas

• KatthKatth ✭✭✭

Open a ticket with support or maybe change the background to a more blue-ish color ;-)

• Kevinsky86Kevinsky86 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2019

@ArtilectZed provides the only correct answer. There's a massive fudge factor in getting your missions approved where the issue is whatever. Just keep resubmitting untill dice result >= 4.

• I have this problem too.. You resolve?

• Really weird, being dealing with a 18 missions banner for months and i delete it, then make a random one and get accepted in a day

• AkceptorUAAkceptorUA ✭✭✭✭

Opening a ticket works actually. Then you can explain the issue and attach original image + expected banner image + some proofs it is not copyrighted.

But yeah, passing all the conversations thru bot is horrible

• HydracyanHydracyan ✭✭✭✭✭

Jarvis Copyrighted this shade of green.

• KhatreKhatre ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2019

After multiple contacts with support, not all worthy.

Last one told me that the rejection text was wrong and thatvthe mission was rejected due to a too short and simple description.

I've enhanced them, half have been accepted

• LlamazapLlamazap ✭✭✭
    edited October 2020

Wooo, same here.

All Missions same text, 40 approved, 2 rejected. Picture is just evening sky, I took the whole photo myself.

Resubmitted and hoping for a favorable dice this time.