Where to report massive abuse of the abuse flagging system

Where exactly do I go to report massive abuse of the abuse flagging system? Someone who doesn't like that I proved that this appeal was an invalid is now false flagging random posts I've made in order to drive my , So far, I have received roughly 80 abuse flags on random posts in the last 36 hours in order in order to bring my forum point level below 500 (they always stop at 499).

Tagged:

Comments

• htbevwiidhtbevwiid ✭✭
    edited August 2019

So the person that was last active August 17th has flagged you about 80 times in the last 36 hours?

Edit: nevermind I see you said "someone" in your comment. Good luck.

• TheFarixTheFarix ✭✭✭✭✭

Now the total is over 160 flags, @NianticCasey, when are you going to fix this abuse of the system?

• TheFarixTheFarix ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks for the audit. I'm interested in seeing the total number of flags will be after the audit. But, can other's also requests audits? I know @kholman1 also got several false abuse flags from the same user(s).

• TheFarixTheFarix ✭✭✭✭✭

@NianticCasey Seems they created another account and are mass flagging my past posts again. Probably better to pull the flag system all together since it is only being abused by a small handful of individuals.

• kholman1kholman1 ✭✭✭✭

Yes and i have gotten a lot of false flags too this is rediculous.

• jontebulajontebula ✭✭✭✭✭

Me to. I hope @NianticCasey can help me take look of faild abuses i get.