Lighting Dynamics?

Feature: Added Lighting Dynamics to automatically or manually adjust lighting.

How can i enable Lighting Dynamics atomatically? I can only Enable or Disable.

Comments

• NineBerryNineBerry ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes, we need some kind of explanation how it works and what it is good for. I can see some things changing when moving the slider but I don't quite get what slider position would be good for what environments.

• Originally described I had thought it associated with playing in "daylight". This doesn't seem to really help that much. And certainly doesn't help visibility of neutral portals and xm on map, which I guess could be a separate issue but still under the category of visibility.

• jontebulajontebula ✭✭✭✭✭

I see Android not have auto mode only IPhone have auto mode. I hope Niantic fix it very soon to Android and relese 2.29.3 very soon.

• Seems like it just makes things that were already visible more so (enl and res portals, lines to resonators), almost painfully saturated at full, but does little for things that were hard to see (xm, neutral portals)

• TheFarixTheFarix ✭✭✭✭✭

Samsung Galaxy S series has an auto brightness feature. But YMMV depending on your phone brand. If the sun is too bright that it's hard for me to see the screen. I usually turn my body with my back to the sun and my phone in the shadow of my torso. But some people don't think of easy solutions to problems.

• jontebulajontebula ✭✭✭✭✭

But i see Android miss Auto mode 2.29.2 only IPhone have auto mode now. I hope Niantic fix it to next update.

• What makes you believe people having trouble seeing are not increasing the brightness or shadowing their phone? Is it more likely that your "easy solution" is still grossly inadequate for some agents depending upon the phone and environmental conditions?