Niantic inconsistence in removing existing invalid portals

I have reported many invalid portals that created by bunch of earlier agents doing OPR irresponsibly. Many has been rejected under reason 'insufficient evidence' to do so but in fact there is sufficient evidence. Many can't be view through street view and from google map bird eye view. How can one verify the candidate is really there? Some i reported several times and successfuly remove it but many still stay the same. ENLIGHTEN me please how is Niantic doing judgement.

Comments

• TheismanTheisman ✭✭✭✭✭

If you feel theres sufficient evidence, create an appeal, put the evidence in that and it will be reviewed accordingly

• Sometimes I feel like no real person is reading/checking my invalid portal reports. Even when it's something obvious like graffiti on main street being overwritten and not existing anymore. I always get same robotic response "There's not enough evidence to remove this portal at the time".

Which actually makes sense. There must be tens of thousands invalid portal reports made every day. It would cost a lot of money for Niantic to hire people to read and evaluate all these reports.

• TheFarixTheFarix ✭✭✭✭✭

If the street view is outdated, then you need to do a photosphere and upload it to Google Maps via the Street View app. You can also take additional photos of the portal's location and include them in your appeals.

• grendelwulfgrendelwulf ✭✭✭✭✭

I got a playground port removed from a church preschool tonight and it only took 2 days

• DSktrDSktr ✭✭✭✭

I've even uploaded photos to non-existing portals to have additional proof it doesn't exist.Written big texts to explain why non-existing graffity or painting inside of kindergarden should not be a valid portal,but still "no clues,portal will remain". Even photosphere is not a 100% guarantee that portal will be removed,i've taken two away after three years and tons of complains.