Ingress Prime v. 2.29.2 Release Notes
NianticCasey Niantic › admin
In the coming days, you will receive an update to the Ingress Prime Scanner.
- Feature: Added Lighting Dynamics to automatically or manually adjust lighting.
- Feature: Added a three-strike policy for violations of our TOS or Community Guidelines.
- UI: Removed extra padding in icons, and updated UI element layout to be more evenly distributed.
- UI: Various adjustments to button size, width and spacing.
- UI: Tweaked additional visibility values for to increase map visibility.
- UX: Portal buttons are disabled if a pending hack or glyph hack is active.
- UX: Added COMM Alert if a Portal Link is destroyed by decay.
- UX: Added an item count to the recycle confirmation.
- UX: New Link system that improves Link loading times and provides better performance for densely linked areas and Starburst scenarios.
- UX: Added a button to the main menu during the tutorial to allow player to end the tutorial early.
- UX: Changed Key Locker sorting to not take into account whether a Key Locker is empty or not.
- Bug: Fixed a bug preventing an Agent from taking any actions.
- Bug: Fixed a problem causing the game stop responding when a player fails to login or cancels a login.
- Bug: Resolved some issues that makes glyphing slower than anticipated.
- Bug: Fixed an issue with the position of the map view not being correct in edge cases.
- Bug: Fixed an issue causing haptic feedback to continuously be provided after actions were no longer being taken.
- Bug: Fixed an issue with the application not responding after a player clicks on a banned Agents profile.
- Bug: Stores untruncated version of username that can be used to make rpc call
- Bug: Fixed items not being displayed immediately after purchase.
- Bug: Fixed an error that caused the hacking to no longer work if you exited a Portal view too fast.
- Bug: Fixed an issue causing at shield hit-effect to be either missing or offset from the portal.
- Bug: Fixed a bug where dropping/recycling/capsuling a Portal's key would prevent recharging the Portal at close range.
- Bug: Fixed a bug where missions were not being added to the end of the list when users tapped the load more missions button.
- Bug: Fixed an issue where a Portal is shown as an option to link to after it has already been linked.
- Bug: Fix an issue where a new beacon/fracker can’t be deployed on a Portal if there is a stuck beacon/fracker on the Portal already that should have expired.
- Bug: Fixed an issue where some elements of the Portal did not fully display or sometimes did not appear at all.
- Bug: Fixed an issue causing the game to not respond when dropping a Key.
- Bug: Long agent names are now truncated with ellipses.
To see a list of known issues go here: http://bit.ly/IngressPrimeKnownIssues
Important note: Version 2.28 wasn’t released, all previously planned updates for 2.28 have been rolled into this release.
That seems a nice update. But Known Issues part not updating as fast as usual also Information is getting a little big. Can you guys do a little edit on that?
No ETA on Portal Edits from prime yet? September is around the corner...
And where is more green elements for the enlightment?
Does this fix the bug where you get stuck on "Command Channel Open" when trying to glyph hack?
On the Public Ingress Prime Known Issue Tracking, that issue is still not finished yet. Maybe on future realeases.
Feature: Added a three-strike policy for violations of our TOS or Community Guidelines.
If we have 1 warning here in community we get 1 warning in Ingress Prime?
That seems a Nice update.
Portal edits we nead. Report menu nead.
I don't think the known issue tracking is updated anymore. Last change was months ago.
the known issue list is already outdated for 10 versions...
Good to see progress being made!
>Bug: Fixed an issue where a Portal is shown as an option to link to after it has already been linked.
>Bug: Fixed an issue with the position of the map view not being correct in edge cases.
Niantic, adding buggy features nobody asked for instead of fixing the really important things since November 2012
What do you mean?
Add markers to portals, where a mission starts, on the map. The list is kind of unusable, because the missions are not sorted. Also make the players location visible, while I'm in the remote portal view.
Bug: Fixed an issue with the position of the map view not being correct in edge cases.
I am so glad about that!
But no mention of the alphabetic sorting of keys. I really hope that's fixed because portals are dying because of it, but it looks like I might be disappointed.
I have feature suggestions.
Add a togle to load the Keys in decending order of distance when trying to link.
it seems green is not an color option for the prime ui it seems... look the latest medal, middle tier was blue lol..
I do hope the freeze issues are fixed? when redacted was down 24hours before prime froze like 5 times on 1 hour gamplay when i wanted go to my keys in inv to recharge.. thats just a pain if its not fixed :(
When's portal edits coming? I hate switching to a different app entirely just to submit an edit!
Lighting dynamics? Hmmm I wonder what that could be...
Something to do with daylight visibility
Every day is getting better.
already released. Enjoy you all
Where is the circle marking the centre of the portals?
Thats a little step back for me.
truth. I hadn't noticed yet. You're right
Noticed this aswell
Starts up with an empty map then downloads elements.Haven't measured time comparing to previous release,but 2.27 loaded with interface and even with map,and 2.29 loads empty then loads elements.
One time i've got an graphic artifact - chat is displayed up on a glyph grid. Attaching screenshot.Glyphing is way better than it was.XM can be seen well if "brightness" turned to minimum,at last Prime becomes usable.
But translation is horrible,in russian settings i can see smth like "silent" and "too loud" near light adjust,cane I just get English interface without turning on English for all phone, or messing with root+xposed please...
And an audio for attacks,Redacted alerts are broken now and Prime is silent.
Translation in French. Hope this helps.
dans les jours à venir, vous recevrez une mise à jour du scanner Ingress Prime.
Notes de mise à jour
Pour la version 2.29.2 :
Interface graphique :
Expérience utilisateur :
Correction de bogues:
Pour voir une liste des problèmes connus, cf le dernier lien du post original en anglais
Remarque importante :
la version 2.28 n'a pas été publiée. Toutes les mises à jour prévues pour la version 2.28 ont été intégrées dans la présente mise à jour.
Merci pour le taf de traduction. 👍
The common buttons: Use, Deploy, Fire etc are still too small