Ingress Prime v. 2.29.2 Release Notes
In the coming days, you will receive an update to the Ingress Prime Scanner.
- Feature: Added Lighting Dynamics to automatically or manually adjust lighting.
- Feature: Added a three-strike policy for violations of our TOS or Community Guidelines.
- UI: Removed extra padding in icons, and updated UI element layout to be more evenly distributed.
- UI: Various adjustments to button size, width and spacing.
- UI: Tweaked additional visibility values for to increase map visibility.
- UX: Portal buttons are disabled if a pending hack or glyph hack is active.
- UX: Added COMM Alert if a Portal Link is destroyed by decay.
- UX: Added an item count to the recycle confirmation.
- UX: New Link system that improves Link loading times and provides better performance for densely linked areas and Starburst scenarios.
- UX: Added a button to the main menu during the tutorial to allow player to end the tutorial early.
- UX: Changed Key Locker sorting to not take into account whether a Key Locker is empty or not.
- Bug: Fixed a bug preventing an Agent from taking any actions.
- Bug: Fixed a problem causing the game stop responding when a player fails to login or cancels a login.
- Bug: Resolved some issues that makes glyphing slower than anticipated.
- Bug: Fixed an issue with the position of the map view not being correct in edge cases.
- Bug: Fixed an issue causing haptic feedback to continuously be provided after actions were no longer being taken.
- Bug: Fixed an issue with the application not responding after a player clicks on a banned Agents profile.
- Bug: Stores untruncated version of username that can be used to make rpc call
- Bug: Fixed items not being displayed immediately after purchase.
- Bug: Fixed an error that caused the hacking to no longer work if you exited a Portal view too fast.
- Bug: Fixed an issue causing at shield hit-effect to be either missing or offset from the portal.
- Bug: Fixed a bug where dropping/recycling/capsuling a Portal's key would prevent recharging the Portal at close range.
- Bug: Fixed a bug where missions were not being added to the end of the list when users tapped the load more missions button.
- Bug: Fixed an issue where a Portal is shown as an option to link to after it has already been linked.
- Bug: Fix an issue where a new beacon/fracker can’t be deployed on a Portal if there is a stuck beacon/fracker on the Portal already that should have expired.
- Bug: Fixed an issue where some elements of the Portal did not fully display or sometimes did not appear at all.
- Bug: Fixed an issue causing the game to not respond when dropping a Key.
- Bug: Long agent names are now truncated with ellipses.
To see a list of known issues go here: http://bit.ly/IngressPrimeKnownIssues
Important note: Version 2.28 wasn’t released, all previously planned updates for 2.28 have been rolled into this release.