August 2019 Ingress AMA Question Thread

RedSoloCupRedSoloCup ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2019 in Ask Me Anything (AMAs)

Rules: https://community.ingress.com/en/discussion/1306/ama-rules

By now you should know the way the process works. Ask your questions in this thread and at some point, in the near future, I'll close this thread. I'll then curate the questions and work with our internal team to answer as many as we can. It can take a little as two days or as long as two weeks to publish the responses. 

Make sure you read the rules. Once you do that, ask your questions!

Post edited by NianticThomas on
Tagged:

Comments

• ntzzntzz ✭✭✭
    edited August 2019

Hope you had a good vacations!

• Are we gonna get any more series of videos like the Dunraven series? The Nemesis trailer seems to point towards yes, but I'd like to know if there's any confirmed plans.

• When will the Mission Days for the october anomalies be announced?

• Togn3KTogn3K ✭✭
    edited August 2019

Do you have any ideas about when Niantic will comunicate dates of new anomalies?

Already asked by another user

• sisimeonsisimeon ✭✭✭

OPR:

The guidelines state that adult oriented services such as liquor stores, adult entertainment and **** ranges should be given a 1* rating. But what about **** ranges which are oriented at people of all ages? Many kids practice **** as a hobby, similarly to playing football or baseball. It's even a competition in the Olympics. Are all **** ranges to be given a 1* rating or are there exceptions when they are not adult-oriented?

If yes, what about archery ranges?

• Link button on long links don't seem top be working again. When will this issue be resolved again? Has the error when recharging a key, error_no_key, been fixed? When will the Ingress store have more items?

• Hey there Andrew... hope you're well? was good to chat with you in Kaunas

What are NIA and yourself's feelings about Softplay areas for kids with regards to portal submissions? Inparticularly indoor ones?

This discussion has been closed.