Is Niantic even responding to location edit appeals anymore?

kholman1kholman1 ✭✭✭✭
edited August 2019 in Wayfarer (Archive)

The last time edit appeals have been answered on the community forums was August 1st. I thought they would have an answer by monday for the ones sent in over the weekend nothing. I know this is general OPR. I have been getting back edits in the last week as my local area edits are finnally getting answers. Was curious if any other reviewers has had issues with edits.

Comments

• TheismanTheisman ✭✭✭✭✭

There were two valid ones done on the 4th august, today is only the 7th, 3 days isnt a long time

• kholman1kholman1 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2019

And they denied my edit. https://community.ingress.com/en/discussion/2921/location-edit-rejection-mountain-peak-park-basketball-court#latest

NIAOPS will not even follow thier own guidelines when the agents provides evidence that the agents submission was moved against guidelines. Next AMA I am going to ask Krug why appeals have been denied that make sense to approve: removing a catholic highschool portal, removing a portal from a highway median, and why moving the basketball court to the edge like I the submitter originally intended is not a valid reason when we have been told not to place it in the middle of the court.

• TheismanTheisman ✭✭✭✭✭

@kholman1 with regards to your edit appeal , i can't say if this would help or not but all the successful appeals have the correct coordinates in the appeal details , where as yours is a dot on screenshot on a map, maybe try re submitting the appeal but with the correct coordinates added as well.