What Do You Want To See In Prime Next That Is Currently In REDACTED?

Comments

• Soupy fields

• Portals should be easier to see on the map. Right not they are tiny little dots.

Oh and I'd like a XM bar on the main screen, like it is on Redacted.

• Portal Edit submissions, please?

• grendelwulfgrendelwulf ✭✭✭✭✭

They are only dots when you zoom out. Also, Prime has an xm bar

• 1) How about the share funtion in the profile. (would like to share my all time profile)

2) Also the recruitment invitations

• mortuusmortuus ✭✭✭✭✭

i think sharing is not really the highest priority really..

• pitareiopitareio ✭✭✭

Glyph hacking feels different on Prime. It looks like there's a small lag in the feedback vibration. As a result I'm always slower on Prime and sometimes fail glyphs I never would fail on Redacted, but I guess it's mostly muscle memory that needs to be trained. My phone is a Oneplus 5t so it's probably not a performance issue.

• Navigation among the keys to see portal remotely. I'd like to see the M.U's on the comm, now they are not visible completely. There is a "bug" that makes you cannot navigate to the previous actions on the comm. Suddenly it takes to you to the last action

• RuinDigRuinDig ✭✭✭

Infinity range of COMM. It makes able to see Europe Anomaly, US Anomaly from APAC region with remote portal viewing, via COMM logs.

• JosmanuJosmanu ✭✭✭

edits

• Ability to add new photos to existing portals

• not sure if it has been mentioned, but the ability to press on multiple name to message in the comms

• I keep trying to use Prime, I really do but every time I sit down for an evening to recharge a couple of hundred portals it always crashes. For me stability is a huge issue, the last 2 nights I made a conscious effort to use prime for this task. The first night I was determined to do my recharging with it, even though it crashed four times. Last night I got not even halfway through and it crashed 4 times, so back to redacted. I would hate to use Prime for an anomaly.

I find the slider on the side of the portal keys view way too easily touched in error, can this be moved depending on if you are right or left handed. I really like the + key for adding cubes to the xm bar.

Like a previous user mentioned, neutral portals are way too small for my liking. Likewise the icons for mods I feel are too small for some users. This is a common complaint I hear.

I also dislike the inventory management as the pictures for each item are way to wire basket like and I find it hard to differentiate the items sometimes. I find the whole inventory really clunky.

Recharging while scooping xm is also way too slow due to the portals taking longer to display their xm levels on prime as opposed to Redacted.

Portal submission in low reception areas need to be buffered until better reception is available.

The hacked items being displayed slows down farming, it just gets in the way. I also liked how redacted showed the text for items hacked to be the colour of the rarity. It is nice to see pink wording for vr items when they are hacked. Please remember you have agents of all ages with quite different levels of vision.

My wife has an issue with key inventory, that is when you change from distance to name it doesn't stay on the same key. It just jumps to a different portal.

• Add the icon to show upcoming portals. Much more useful than the compass.

• Show attacker's agent name on attack push notification.
    • Decrease ready time of glyph hacks from 3 seconds to 2 seconds. It's definite 2 seconds in Redacted.
    • Make the effect of glyph drawing more dynamically like Redacted.
    • Allow to abort glyph hacking by clicking home button (on android).
  • Portal editing please

• On redacted.. it gives me indicator of the nearest portal, which is very useful if u r playing in a place for the first time..

please implement those in prime

• Portal nomination takes too long process!!!!!

all u need is a photo, name, description..

WE DON'T NEED ALL THOSE PROCEDURES IN PRIME!!!!!!

• I3ENNUI3ENNU ✭✭
    edited August 2019

No problem. "statistic for longest successful glyphing hack streak" is a great idea, I think. But I believe it can be made count separately. That is, when you fail to draw one glyph and then aborting, it is failed to achieve longest successful glyphing hack streak, but it still can glyph hack successful on the portal you are facing.

• An in game Comm interface that allows direct messaging, so that we won’t need apps like telegram or slack to message other players.

This is could help niantic deal with the he said she said bs that happens on these third party chat apps.

• Would like to see the ability to recruit implimented soon, weird I see access to the badge on Prime but with no way to actually achieve it. Loaded up REDACTED and sent invite to a friend to join but he never ended up receiving the link so I guess they disabled that feature entirely.

Would prefer referals be carried out through a referal code, dedicated referal link, and/or QR code. This would allow social media influencers and players with lots of friends to invite to quickly get multiple new players into the game whilst properly rewarding them for the free advertisement, marketing, and recruitment they are doing for Niantic.

• in prime, options, 'lighting dynamics'

lets you dim the streets while xm brightens.

absolutely perfect - problem solved, tip top.

much thanks niantic!!!!

like 50% of my preference for redacted over prime was just eliminated from the equation. now about that loading speed...

• GreenVamGreenVam ✭✭✭✭✭

we need more green elements in ui.

• I miss two things. I miss the nav button. I also miss the tap hold on the main screen fast command. It's faster to hack this way. Also faster to deploy or check mods on a portal. All you do is tap-hold on a portal. I so miss it in prime.

• At least, please make the color of circle on the top of scanner different by faction.