Areas without enough active OPR reviewers - where to change bonus location?

Post your places where there isn't enough OPR reviewers, and those who can set your bonus location to that place

Comments

• Hi

Africa / Ivory Coast / Abidjan

- Abidjan

- AF08-KILO-00

- 5.361417, -4.008515

If you can put a like on this post in case you set your bonus location on abidjan I will be great.

• Germany

Because of the Pokestop Nomination Feature it tooks many months until a portal get accepted/rejected.

• Hello everyone! I do not know if I am in the right section (I think so), I wanted to know if someone could help in my area doing OPR, because there are few players doing OPR and some that do not directly. Thanks and any information where I should post this tell me.

• Coordinates: 24°23′15″S 65°15′33″O / -24.3875, -65.25916667

Thanks!!!!

• I also would like to ask for help. we do not have enough People here to do OPR.

Thank you very much.

Coordinates: 49°42'49.5"N 8°50'26.5"E

Thank you :)

• Hi everyone! I would like you to help me evaluate candidate portals in my city. We only have 4 portals and we don't have enough agents that can evaluate new candidate portals.

City: Las Toscas

Province: Santa Fe

Coordinates: -28.354831,-59.259162

Thanks!

• EngrishEngrish ✭✭✭✭

Antarctic Peninsula

Anvers Island, Palmer Station, Antarctica

(South of Chile)

Multiple Antarctica Stations nearby also needing OPR reviews

-64.7736341, -64.0491537

@RedSoloCup any help possible? Few agents out here on the Antarctica Peninsula that could use help with OPR range. Many stations are visited by tourists via cruise ships, scientists, internet is available.

• No, i have germany in my opr. I have seen so many submits not following rules it is very sad. Because of these i am thinking about stop doing opr all together.

• No, please, don't stop doing OPR! There are many regions and many agents that need operators so that their cities have more portals. There are cities with just 2 or 3 portals and their agents cannot play with so few portals! Please help areas that need it. We, for example, need your help!

City: Las Toscas

Province: Santa Fe

Coordinates: -28.354831,-59.259162

Regards!

• AgentB0ssAgentB0ss ✭✭✭✭✭

City: Mount Holly

Province: North Carolina

Coordinates: 35.2982° N, 81.0159° W

Reviews in my area take over 6 months to be reviewed and we really could use more reviewers.

• Hi everyone. If you could helps to create new portals in areas that doesn't have any, please select Nicoya as your bonus location, We will be really gratefull.

City: Nicoya

Province: Guanacaste

Coordenates: 10.142940, -85.454051

AMO7-JULIET-15

Thanks!

• tryck7tryck7 ✭✭
    edited September 2019

Grand Cayman could definitely use help!! We only have *two* players who can review, and we're too far from neighboring islands to pop up for other areas' reviewers. We have 200-300 submissions that have been in the queue for *years*.

Grand Cayman

Cayman Islands

19.296218, -81.381711

• Would appreciate some help in the Missoula Montana area. I'm trying to get some new portals out in some rural areas; attempting to show some hometown love. I'm also trying to encourage my mother to exercise more (recently diagnosed with pulmonary fibrosis and exercise is critical) in her local community where she walks. I've managed to get a few but only due to hard-earned upgrades. Been a little over 2 months now since I submitted, which isn't too bad, but I am beginning to worry since I am encountering submissions that were clearly from last fall :(

Thanks to anyone who considers this.

• grendelwulfgrendelwulf ✭✭✭✭✭

The Bahamas could use some reviewers. Only tourists are submitting portals there I think.

• edited September 2019

Hi guys, in my city we really need some help, we have no portals in kilometers and is so hard to enjoy the game this way. Here we did a lot of submissions, but all of them have been in the queue for more than a year, because here we dont have reviewers.

Just in my city we did more than 600 submissions and the other citys surely has a similar number, we have been working hard choosing the right candidates, so there's no trash submissions.

City: Nicoya

Coordinates: 10.142940, -85.454051

AM07-JULIET.15

Hope you could help us. Regards.

• Thank you everyone who is helping with OPR!

• City(s): Leipzig, Halle (Saale), Zwickau, Jena, Chemnitz

Coords: 51°20'24.6"N 12°22'32.6"E / 51.340171, 12.375720

Language: german

Cell: NR02-GOLF-03

Issue: We've soooo much Pokemon Players and Ingress Players and nearly everyone wants to submit something but nobody reviews all the submissions.

• So much org-o-ni-sation

• Ashgabat, Turkmenistan.

Please, we need you

• we need you here too!

Germany:

64732 Bad König

49°44'16.9"N 9°00'10.1"E

49.738028, 9.002791

Thank you! May God bless you

• Has review time improved for you there yet? i know some RES agents in my area that set their bonus location to Grand Caymen

• edited February 2020

We're definitely not hurting for POI in our area, but if anyone is g.r.i.n.d.i.n.g for Onyx Recon and wants high quality submissions to review for agreements, choose Grand Rapids, MI as your bonus location. It's currently taking anywhere from 4-8 months to get decisions here

*edit for that naughty word g.r.i.n.d.i.n.g.

• tryck7tryck7 ✭✭
    edited February 2020

The queue has been reduced, but there are still 100+ submissions awaiting responses, dating back to 2017 at least. The additional reviewers have definitely helped, but there's still more work to do! Any and all help is appreciated!!!

Grand Cayman

Cayman Islands

19.296218, -81.381711

• Hello,

Kostroma/Russia

57.749279, 40.923460

QW6W+GM Кострома

You are welcome 👍

• Olney,Illinois,U.S portals staying in voting for months and months never had one accepted or rejected.