Warning level 1 bug

jontebulajontebula ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2019 in Ingress Community Feedback

Warning level 1 bug 2026. Please fix the bug soon when year 2026 is very long time to wait. People here do wrong and think spam and abuse are 👎 know i get warning level 1.

@NianticScot

Tagged:

Comments

• Warnings are given by moderators, not by people flagging your comments.

Flagging might be the reason why a mod gives you a warning but they have to manually do it.

So moderators think the flags are justified and gave you a warning for that.

• jontebulajontebula ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2019

2026 are bug on the community. I hope Niantic fix it soon

@NianticScot

• XQlusioNXQlusioN ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2019

It's not a bug!

It's great that warnings last that long!

And please, stop tagging random Niantic people in EVERY single post.

That might be the reason they gave you a warning.

edited August 2019

But in guidelines for community i cant read tag Niantic to mutch lead to warning.

• GlenuendoGlenuendo ✭✭✭✭

@jontebula , it could very well be because of the constant tagging. I could see that being the case. Beside how well has the tagging gone? I don't see where you have received much of anything in regards of an answer and if you have. The percentages of answered vs ignored has to greatly favor the ignored.

But i cant read lots of tagging can get warning in community guideline.

• starwortstarwort ✭✭✭✭✭

Tagging random members of Niantic is a good way to get on to the "ignore" list of every member of Niantic. It's probably why they never reply.

However, having a "Warning Level 1" which lasts for 41 years is ridiculous, and the fact is that when the forum operator applies this warning there is absolutely no attempt to explain why the warning was warranted, so if you don't know what you've done wrong then you can't really stop doing it, can you?

• EvilSuperHerosEvilSuperHeros ✭✭✭✭✭

@NianticCasey When one user decides to flag every post you make, you loose levels as well, which hampers your ability to post links, images, or even quote prior posts. Do you or your team actually check each and every flagged post?

Also, have you upgraded the Support Bot, so when you want to submit a question about the Community, whatever it may be, it takes you to somewhere you can do that? Or do we still have to use some other bogus reason to get to a point where we can type what we want, & hope someone responds?

• MrCathulhuMrCathulhu ✭✭✭
    edited September 2019

The support system and team are completely unable to help. There's also zero options in the support faq for anything related to the community forums.

TBH I don't think I have ever received any useful information or actual help from what really just seems like a bunch of bots spamming generic replies at you that the Niantic support system seems to comprise of regardless of the issue I have brought to them.