Ten Little Researchers

Comments

• M4NDR4M4NDR4 ✭✭✭

Where’s Misty??

• MadReliqueMadRelique ✭✭✭
    edited August 2019

Misty is missing from the video.

That image might have been from Devra's POV if not then ADA (who was puppeteering Wendy) is also missing. Hank P appears moments later in that video. Knowing him he was goofing off in another room.

• Curious about why Misty disappeared

• RuinDigRuinDig ✭✭✭

On this picture, Hank, Wendy(ADA/Klue) and Misty are missing.

• MoogModularMoogModular ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2019

Or does it seem like she's not there? Illusions seem to be her speciality.

(Hope im commenting correctly)

Even though Misty and Wendy aren't shown in the video, Devra confirmed that they are both there with the rest of the researchers in her livestream. -DanielDtm

Post edited by DanielDtm on
  • SielDragonSielDragon ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2019

I remember to discuss about the missing seats, and we thought them for Hank, ADA and unknown person at that time.

So, the same persons of 1218 universe?

• C’mon Guys. Does a guy like me need to lead you by the hand on this one?

ISMIS

International Symposium on Methodologies for Intelligent Systems

Well Played, PAC.

Well Played, Indeed.

• LeppyR64LeppyR64 ✭✭✭

Is there a truthseeker link for this image? The new forum might be garbling it on upload?

• SundermeyerSundermeyer ✭✭✭
    edited August 2019

I had to look at the video and I see those codes are not there.

The obvious one at the bottom: DHBSSEHMTDRBLAQ

Then at the foot of everyone, and three for the missing ones:

h d46v5 w 6exe ? ?

Is there a higher resolution image of this or does someone know how to fill in the missing information?

The code on the left of the image is already fully redeemed: BAP53PROFILE292FM

It's too bad that I can't get to these things sooner. Work interrupts play.

-Sundermeyer

Post edited by Sundermeyer on
  • We never actually saw Misty die. We saw a picture that suggested she had died, but there was no proof.

• Also noted in Essex: the thread title is a play on the original title of the Agatha Christie story "And Then There Were None". I will not be repeating the original title, as that would absolutely set off the profanity filter. The implication here is that there is a traitor in the mix.

• falcobirdfalcobird ✭✭✭
    edited August 2019

Hank and Misty are both missing from that picture. This was stated above. Although, in the Ingress - Nemesis video, Hank is shown in a clip kissing Devra. Misty is never shown at all, and to date I don't think we have ever seen her in person - alive or dead.

ADA is also missing, unless she implanted herself into Wendy then sharded herself (or got sharded)

But Wendy isn't a simulacra (is she?). Is she even a sensitive? Would she not just die if she was killed by Nemesis?

• LeppyR64LeppyR64 ✭✭✭

The text says "Who is missing?"

Using the key "hankandmisty" for a Vigenere cipher on the text at the bottom gives "Who is really dead?"

The answer to that question is "no one.", right?

• MoogModularMoogModular ✭✭✭✭✭

checks Wikipedia

I mean the title can't be that bad. Oh.

• LeppyR64LeppyR64 ✭✭✭

Thank you! You solved a mystery. And thereby created another one. That's par for the course however.

• LeppyR64LeppyR64 ✭✭✭

There is a comment in the EXIF... "Who was not seen in this room?" Also the location is NIA-limbo.

I guess that clarifies the answer down to Misty Hannah, because the other two missing, Hank and Ada/Wendy were in the video.