For the music lovers and ingress fans

There is a channel on telegram called forever beta that is dedicated to ingress players who also produce music , play an instrument, vocalist, writers join us if interested. I’m DRPC and have 28 ingress songs on sound cloud might not be for everybody but hey I enjoy it and maybe inspire more like me.

Tagged:

Comments

• Links to any of that? Sounds interesting.

• There's also a spotify playlist of the music from the Ingress amine.

Triangles are my favorite shape...

• I can’t leave links to new but search DRPC on SoundCloud music is not just beats and sounds actual songs lyrics singing rapping telegram is forever (beta)

• Uhm I tried searching forever (beta) on telegram but it only showed a bot result. Is that it?

• Forever Beta (ingress music)

• Any long-distance collaborations? I'm always down to put a bass track on someone's song, if someone can point me to the right hardware/software to contribute

• jplolojplolo ✭✭✭✭

@drpc35653 Contact me if you like on TG to share the channel link. I have done multiple searches looking for it with no results. I can then share it here for you. You can find me using the same username: jplolo

Cheers!

• i worked on 2 tracks long distance one was thermoplastic he made a sweet track I wrote and vocal it, Anomaly’s also Had another agent deviousness come up w hook and featured in it by sending me vocal so heck yes always rdy

• jplolojplolo ✭✭✭✭

Forever Beta (ingress music) TG Group update:

Waiting for admin to make the group public and create an invite link for ya'll. I'll post it here when its done.

Until then, those interested in joining, you can provide your TG handle and I'm sure the OP will get you added manually.

• jplolojplolo ✭✭✭✭
  • gagamickgagamick ✭✭✭

Would you also do the background music for Sitrep videos? That would be cool

• Just get in the telegram channel / group and make your request

• drpc35653drpc35653 ✭✭
    edited June 2019

Get me info on site rep I’ll see what we can do what type of genre for start and how long would be good , forgive me I’m not familiar what site rep is