Destroy my home portal every day

MrVulgaireMrVulgaire ✭✭✭
edited June 2019 in General

Just a quick question:

A player from the opposing faction destroys my home portal every day at 5am. I feel harassed... is there any way he can stop this? (he's been doing this since I accused him of wintrade)

Comments

• Hell NO

• MrVulgaireMrVulgaire ✭✭✭

GodOfOwls the opposing faction has probably already tried

• Stop using it as home portal and don't feed him.

• GlenuendoGlenuendo ✭✭✭✭

I would make it something to benefit you. You get the AP and either throw on junk mods to work on Engineer or if you have plenty, some high level shields so they have to use more resources.

• HAHA.jpeg

• What @ElDudelino said. Don't feed the trolls. They'll move on eventually.

• Hey is your AP every day 😇

• lol.

• Si no quieres que lo ****, no lo captures, la dinamica del juego es esa, hakea, mata, captura, construye - captura, hakea, construye te matan.

Y asi todo el tiempo.

Opta por no capturar asi, no tendrá nada que matar y se aburrira de sólo hakear (tal vez)

• Eso no es acoso, ya que no te sigue, tal vez solo es su paso.

• That's the game, isn't it?

Be kind and appreciate the AP ;)

• MajeyeMajeye ✭✭✭

No, you can't really stop anyone from attacking a portal. Agents don't "own" portals, they are public, even if you live right on top of it or work on top of it, they are there to be hit. Don't tell folks from *either* faction where you live or work, and try to keep them as secret as you can to hold them longer.

Also, what @H3RB4LI5T said, appreciate the extra AP.

1. No, it's part of the game
    2. Just stop being clingy to portals, it's not safe for your sanity.
  • just ignore your own feelings.

it maybe time to overcome a trial.

keep on haking.

• GuschtelGuschtel ✭✭✭

Grow up. It's a war game.

• ZennZenn ✭✭✭✭

as others have stated: you need to adapt.

Start using the portal as an anchor for a lot of fields. this guy comes and wipes it and now you can rethrow...

Predictability in this game is the one thing that can give you a terrible advantage.

I WISH i had someone who i could count on like you. I have to churn through flip cards and destroy my anchors myself.

• Oh no, the opposing faction is playing the game as intended. HARASSMENT! Ban them!

• portal isn't your property 😋

• ManiacDManiacD ✭✭✭

You need to up your game and work on getting the opposition to destroy your suburb everyday. Best AP making machine then.

• Option 1: At 4:45am flip the portal to his team. Buys you an hour at least.

Option 2: Defend it -but don't rely on recharging only - just keep popping shields and resonators on it as he pops them off

• My closest neighbour agent used to come 3 to 4 times a day to attack my couch portals, LOL.

It was fun to think that I could play literary from my couch, comfy and watching TV, while the agent must be freezing/sweating outside.

• Getting AP without moving #### Its good only, Farm Keys link again and again, Take a cup of team and enjoy the AP😃