NIA Field Test

GrogyanGrogyan ✭✭✭✭✭

Niantic have presented the opportunity to try out some new things.

Although not exclusively mentioned, this will likely mean the exclusive use of the Prime client.

Question is, without any reward to the player, not many are keen. What would be a good incentive to get players out to try?

@RedSoloCup

2x AP

Deploy 2 R8s during the course of the Field Test?

Thoughts?

Comments

• SoylentGrienSoylentGrien ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2019

A passcode and restocking portal like IFS would be enough for most people. Maybe a new badger? Either a one off badge like an anomaly or tiered like FS, depending how often they are intended to be held.

Post edited by SoylentGrien on
  • Is this exclusive use of the Prime Client DURING the event? Or permanently resulting in the loss if scanner redacted access?

• SoylentGrienSoylentGrien ✭✭✭✭✭

Niantic has said in the past there will be new gameplay features in future but it can't be done until Redacted is retired, and Redacted is intended to be retired in September. Read into that what you will.

• Kevinsky86Kevinsky86 ✭✭✭

I don't think there are too many issues in getting people enthausiastic for this as it stands.

• Why are people so obsessed with multiple AP? IFS is enough, the birthday season is enough, banal events almost monthly made to give 1.7, 1.95, 2.0 no longer enough?

• TheFarixTheFarix ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2019

Not everyone has a community large enough to hold a FS. In fact my entire state only holds one and it is over 6 hours from my local region.

PS Why is it that you do not want other players to progress in this game? I do not want other people spend 2 1/2 years just to reach the same level I currently am. L10