Kinetic Capsule Pricing

BreenzyBreenzy ✭✭✭✭

Do many people buy them? I'm still working on my initial stash from the QC conversion, but the price of them seem steep. 2000CMU for a single item, the mind games on that just doesn't work for me, I feel like making it 3000CMU for 3 would be better? So half the price for one, but we have to get 3 at a time.

Thoughts?

Tagged:

Comments

• I used to duplicate link amps, RHS, and RMH in quantum capsules, in order to have enough items to feed my free permanent kinetic capsule (hacks alone would not yield enough). Nowadays, I use the six kinetic capsules to have a reserve of 6x20 XMP7 or 6x40 R1. I had about 200 kcaps after qcaps were converted. Still have 120, and get more from CORE, so it's unlikely I would want to buy kcaps anytime soon.

• Cl4whammerCl4whammer ✭✭✭

I dont buy them and if i get a free one from hacking I throw them away, i think kinetic capsule is useless.

• VenomousToadVenomousToad ✭✭✭✭✭

Why buy kinetic capsules when you can buy all the gear you need from the store anyway. So much easier than farming for gear.

• mortuusmortuus ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2023

Since they hardly drop anymore i think some buy them i guess. But its terrible value for money 2000cmu for a single kinetic. I just use my free since i dont see them increase really week after week...

• SSSputnikSSSputnik ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2023

I would maybe buy them if they were better value. At the moment. No.

Cheaper to let more portals die and just hack cubes for what you really need to keep alive.

• MirthmakerMirthmaker ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2023

Still working through the converted QCs and the run of KCs last winter.

Check back in a couple of months when I have finally used up my stock.