Event map pin does not open event page

When I click on any pin for upcoming anomaly events (such as Oslo), I first get a list if events for that location in a popup bubble, but if I click on a link inside it I get a blank page showing the URL address "about:blank#blocked" instead of the event information. It does not matter what browser I use, it's the same in all on my Samsung phone. Tested so far in Google Chrome, Brave and Vivaldi.

This does not happen for bubble links related to other event types such as First Saturday (but not all types tested). FS links load the FevGames page as expected.

Please fix map links for anomaly events!

Tagged:
2 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• MoogModularMoogModular ✭✭✭✭✭

The Event Map is horrible. There's no separate pin to designate mission days or anomaly sites.

• MoogModularMoogModular ✭✭✭✭✭

Also the reason why there's no link for the anomaly is because Niantic isn't offering anomaly swag at any sites now. The kicker is those splashthat pages provided an interary of events.

This is basic event planning. Why do the POCs (point of contact) have to provide this when the events are built on Niantic's time frame? I get these events are POC driven but Niantic, can at least show some care because you decided these locations?