Request for Technical Support for Ingress Account Connecting

My apple account has been bound to a google account, but I still can't use a google account to log in to intel map.

Tagged:
2 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• My Ingress game ID is Barritannia with my Google email address being barritannia. I use an iPhone 14 Pro to operate the Ingress mobile app.

• Intel Map:Account not found. Create an Ingress account via the Ingress mobile app.

• While I am able to login to Ingress using my Google account, I am unable to use it to log in to the intel map. I kindly request your assistance in resolving this issue for me.

• How does the investigation work? Any chance of fixing this annoying error? @NianticBrian@NianticVK

• ArkFangArkFang ✭✭✭✭✭

If you go in to the Ingress app, go to Settings, then scroll all the way to the bottom, does it have your email address under Facebook, Google, or Apple login (Note mine doesn't have Apple because I'm using android)?

• ArkFangArkFang ✭✭✭✭✭

Ok, and when you're logging in to Intel map you're using the same email address for the Google email?

This is gonna sound weird but have you been logging in to intel.ingress.com/intel or intel-x.ingress.com/intel ? The intel-x option is newer and has more features so maybe try it if you haven't already