Don't take my Machina Away!

Wilde76AWilde76A ✭✭✭

For the Children! Save the reds! MORE Machina!!!!! Thx!

Tagged:

Comments

• MirthmakerMirthmaker ✭✭✭✭

It has been right sized. Maybe too far depending on the box you live in. Part of me wonders as an April Fools Day piece of work they plop a whole bunch of Machina portals for people to deal with.

• EvilSuperHerosEvilSuperHeros ✭✭✭✭✭

If it didn't cross existing links, I'd be OK with the amount of Machina when it was up past 5 million portals globally. Now its down to 649k portals and further shrinking. At current rate, it will be gone by Saturday.

• GrogyanGrogyan ✭✭✭✭✭

Agreed, Machina just needs to return.

more carefully than what was.

• LlamazapLlamazap ✭✭✭

No cross links and links limited to 200m. Then I'll be fine with it. But the mindless mess they left on the field in the past weeks was just awful. Please make them create small fields, any kind of intelligence behind it would be greatly appreciated.

• mortuusmortuus ✭✭✭✭✭

Listen to the soundclip thia posted on tg, maybe machina will throw fields soon ? they are down atm to like 300k portals worldwide.. very drastic drop

edited March 2023

It has to cross green or blue links or it's useless. Is phase two ( and this was only the expeditionary forces) and possibly in time for April Anomaly forthcoming?

• XQlusioNXQlusioN ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2023

It's useless if it's intention is to block large ops.

If it's intention is to provide some things to destroy, links aren't even necessary, heck it could capture every neutral portal after x time

We will disagree.

Open question is does Machina feed off of Links, Fields, and particular mods?

• FeThornFeThorn ✭✭✭

I highly doubt they'd remove machina entirely now. Probably just changing it's behavior every so often to keep us guessing.

• mortuusmortuus ✭✭✭✭✭

under 100k now still weird they do this for what something new? 🤔

• BilleasBilleas ✭✭✭

I guess. All the clues that Thia shared with us are leading to Machina's return at some point in the future.

• SSSputnikSSSputnik ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm OK with the concept of Machina, it just needs to be less aggressive. Some decay and smaller link length.

• IcyBlueHeartIcyBlueHeart ✭✭✭✭

And more evenly distributed. Not some being inundated and others with none.

The balance was not right. Yes for large attacks on fields larger than X km2 or MU. Sounds like not enough bandwidth to do both AND modulate for no activity zones.

• IcyBlueHeartIcyBlueHeart ✭✭✭✭

Well personally I'm looking forward to the next iteration of Machina. I just hope we don't have to wait months for its appearance. I like it as a fun addition to the game and want to see how it behaves next. For me it can be tweaked in a lot of ways that would be fun, but I think it paramount that we not be able to contain it by simply linking around it.

• SSSputnikSSSputnik ✭✭✭✭✭

Personally, its much more enjoyable with limited Machina than drowing in red.

Right sizing where fields with either Km2 or MU size > than x are under threat OR a portal that hasn't been captured in > 365 days that are NOT in a seasonal only, college campus, or cemetery would be perfect.