[Feature request] Dedicated , non-removable capsule for boosts

This has been puzzling me for a long time: could there be a dedicated capsule (or a locker like key lockers) which would not be removable and could contain ONLY boosts.

Use case: place the boosts that agent DOES NOT want to use at that time in it. I personally would like to use some of the beacons and fireworks but keep some amount separately so I wouldn't use them (yet) accidentally.

Comments

• GrogyanGrogyan ✭✭✭✭✭

This has come up before, Brian mentioned that while it would be relatively easy to do, they weighed it up with the need for players to better manage their inventory.

Key Lockers eased the pressure of key hoarding for those specific occasions that are otherwise taking up valuable space.

Personally, I just don't want boosts to be part of the inventory count or have their own inventory count separate from the main inventory.

• HosetteHosette ✭✭✭✭✭

I would love to better manage my inventory of boosts!

Hey @NianticBrian If you want me to be able to manage my inventory then please let me recycle boosts.

• I would be happy even if that capsule/locker would not take space while its content would.

• It would make sense to not count boosts in Inventory, but then people would only buy them when discounted, and in larger numbers to cash in on the cheaper price. However, just like Key Lockers, one boost capsule will immediately be followed by demands for more, because "The code is all there" etc.

The alternative I prefer is multi-tiered Core subscriptions where you can get more inventory space at higher tiers. Solves the issues with space far better than an extra 100 restricted slots, while remaining a "management aspect".

• It's not the space (for me) but the inventory management. I can hide some keys to capsules and key lockers but for boosts you don't have any other action than using them. If I'd like to spare some and use rest, I'd like to hide those I want to spare.

• Keys are in their own separate enclosure, and boosts are off at one end of the carousel. I don't understand how hiding them in the inventory is important?

• Better yet, let players delete fireworks, beacons and boosts.

• HosetteHosette ✭✭✭✭✭

YES! YES! I want to recycle boosts just like everything else in my inventory, though I would expect an "Are you sure?" to protect players from accidentally recycling them.

I can't "just use" fireworks or beacons without my revealing my location and there are times when I don't want to do that... and those times overlap a lot with the times that I need additional inventory space. Why should I carry around gear that I don't want and that's useless to me rather than using that space for the gear I want?