Days Portal Held sporadically updating

On several occasions I have noticed that the Days Portal Held often updates 2 and sometimes 3 days at once.

Today jumped 3 days.

5 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• KarM3LKarM3L ✭✭✭✭

Players: your servers a running slow

Niantic: let's drop the non critical processes some more

Players: this non-crital process isn't working

Niantic: /tableflip

• XK150XK150 ✭✭✭✭✭

Good chance this is connected with the portal decay time bug. Both features require a timer that increments 24-hour periods from the original time of portal capture. If they're using the same timer, and the timer is actually what's broken, then we should expect both features to malfunction at the same time.

Is the portal that's increasing your "Days Portal Held" count also have the decay time bug?

• ForzaComoForzaComo ✭✭✭

My Portal held stat is increasing even if the decay has not happened for several days now.

So those things are not fully connected at least.

• J1vvyJ1vvy ✭✭

I actively played for about 10 hours and my All Time stats should have increased by +60 links created, +62 fields created, +71 hacks, +10 drone hacks, +154 glyph points and it showed only +1 hack, +1 drone hacks. After a few more actions I was able to get my stats to update and again showing +2 days portal held.

Basically it had nothing since I recharged this morning.

• EvilSuperHerosEvilSuperHeros ✭✭✭✭✭

Wouldn't it be a plot twist if all of the recent funky time based issues had something to do with Qcaps not checking for duplication since they no longer exist?