What happened to the AI?

There hasn't been an update to them since 12/21/18. Was I the only one who actually enjoyed it? I'm curious as to what Niantic has to say about the subject. Was it a dropped project? Something to hype up Prime in the first few launch weeks? Was it nothing more than a distraction for the story for us to chase?

Comments

• jontebulajontebula ✭✭✭✭✭

Lots of more cool Niantic can use AI in Prime to make it new and cool. We somtimes must talk with ADA and use AI. I hope they make it more AI and not only for training.

• VasatiVasati ✭✭✭

You talking about ADA and JARVIS? Well, ADA has been revealed to be part of Dunraven. You can find out more in the The Investigation forum/board. JARVIS.... well, if you have time, watch all the Dunraven episodes on YouTube. You might come out more confused than you started out as, but it will be a hell of a ride, I can assure you that.

• @HonestEl I can assure you I've been following the investigation since the start. I'm talking about the AI at ai.ingress.com

• VasatiVasati ✭✭✭

That is a very good question, @ImTheWolf and sadly, I've no clue... I assume you've been trying, and continued to get Unknown errors on nearly every questions or transmissions?

• mweepmweep ✭✭

@ImTheWolf Ah, those ones. They seem to have developed a little bit over time? But I can't really tell to be honest. I think it was just a recruitment tactic, since the AI generated 'recruitment messages', and I know friends that have seen the youtube video appear as an ad on youtube

• VasatiVasati ✭✭✭

I was just screwing around with the thing, and it generated some random recruitment message.

If they are going to do more with it, then I wish they'd give a bit more direction.

• jontebulajontebula ✭✭✭✭✭

Now only AI with training. I hope Niantic relese more AI in Prime in foture. We must use sometimes when we use Prime.

Talk with ADA if we are blue and talk with Jarvis if we are green. Lots more cool Niantic can relese to Prime with AI.

• JimboMXJimboMX ✭✭✭

The only thing i have found out is that you can restart the conversation with //INITIATE command, wich is usefull when you get the Unknown errors that @honestel refers to.

If you look at the personality development, you will find that there is still things we haven tried, for example how to improve ADAs humor.

Even if the only purpose is to create recruitment messages and expectative... we should try to get somethings that appeals to join ingress or at least something funny

• SonicgottSonicgott ✭✭✭✭

Makes me wonder more bout the history of who created ADA and what their goals were...