New Kinetic Capsule Program Suggestions

I think programs that can convert mods into other mods of the same rarity would be nice, like converting common shields to common heat sinks.

Tagged:

Comments

• GrogyanGrogyan ✭✭✭✭✭

8 Turrets into 30 X8s

8 Force Amps into 4 Rare Shields

• MargariteDVilleMargariteDVille ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2023

Put 4 of anything into kcap - get out 5 of the same. 

Create one of any common mod, only costing the 8k. From @SoleilNoir69

One of any resonator, burster, or power cube for walking that far (1K for L1, etc)

We might could stop there, but these could be good too.

• Break any virus into 16 L8 bursters
    • Break amy VR mod into 2 or 3 Rare of same kind so people can work on their Engineer badge
    • Break amy R mod into 2 or 3 Common of same kind so people can work on their Engineer badge
    • Programs for L6 and L7 resonators. They'll be harder to hack, especially for an agent with enemy portals around (because of the new hack rules).

Some crazy things just for the challenge and fun of it, like 

• From @tp235 235 : "2000RLA+6881km=1VRLA"
    • Media - one in, two out?
    • Four hungry keys in - come out of Kcap fully charged
  • KhatreKhatre ✭✭✭✭✭

2000la is dumb 😅

vrLA are useless for most agent but are so precious just because they can't be hack which is quite unfair for players who didn't get the chance to dup them in mufg so they should be craftable but yes hard

- 100 linkamp and 100km => 1vrLA

- programs for each bursters, reso, powercubes level :

20 items + 4km => 5 level+1 items

- 16 turret / forceamp + 8km => 1 vr TU/FA (removed only on portal neutralization)

• tp235tp235 ✭✭✭✭

Although records are not kept on the Internet because of the age of Google+, some real agents have accumulated over 2000 link amps in their inventory, including as a side prize for leveling up, when the maximum inventory was 2000.

That's why I'm writing.

It is also an item that still attracts many Ingress agents, even though it is useless.

If it were as difficult as you wrote, the criticism would be louder.

However, if the program is as ridiculous as this, it will be interesting.

And there will be players who will try things that Ingress agents would never think are impossible.

That's why I wrote this.

And right now, there is room for 500 items to be held.

The difficulty level has gone down a bit.

• R8*30 + ITO EN (-) + 8km = X8*30

X8*30 + ITO EN (+) + 8km = R8*30

R8*30 + C8*10 + 8km = X8*15

X8*30 + C8*10 + 8km = R8*15

• 1 ito+ = 8 CHS

1 ito- = 8 CS

2 of the common mods ppl woukd use in microfielding

• MargariteDVilleMargariteDVille ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2023

Y'all are making this WAY too complicated. We need one formula for common, and one for rare, for like-to-like items, to be comparable with qcaps. Then a couple for changing level (R to VR, etc), same item type. THEN (lastly) code for changing one item into a completely different item type. Niantic doesn't have infinite developers, and we need them to start with the basics, to create some parity with qcaps so people don't quit with them going away.

Let's say that in the past, a qcap would average:

• 96 common items -> 2 extra per day (or 48 -> 1 per day)
    • 96 rare items -> 1 extra per day

Niantic knows how long it takes the average agent to walk 8k. I don't.

Let's say that it takes the average agent 4 days to walk 8k. So item parity would be:

• 48 common items + 8k = 54 of the same comon item (52 for parity w qcap +1 for the 8k +1 for not being able to access items)
    • 96 rare items + 8k = 100 of the same rare item (98 for parity w qcap +0.5 for the 8k +0.5 for not being able to access items)

Breaking the above into smaller batches:

• 12 common items + 8k = 15 of the same item (13 for parity w qcap +1 for the 8k +1 for not being able to access items)
    • 24 rare items + 8k = 27 of the same item (25 for parity w qcap +1 for the 8k +1 for not being able to access items)

This is ALL we need for Common and Rare. (Altho Niantic may tweak it based on actual average time for 8k.)

Then add some formulas for crossing the lines.

• 2 common => 1 rare of same type AND reverse: 1 rare => 2 common (for working on Engineering badge)
    • 2 rare => 1 very rare of same type AND reverse: 1 VR => 2 rare

For items that don't have both R and VR:

• 2 turrets + 8k = 1 ITO+ AND reverse: 1 ITO+ + 8k = 2 turrets
    • 2 force amps + 8k = 1 ITO- AND reverse: 1 ITO- + 8k = 2 FA

And LASTLY code for creating one item type into a completely different type. These will be fun to have, AFTER the above are working.

Post edited by MargariteDVille on
  • GrogyanGrogyan ✭✭✭✭✭

4 Force Amps + 4 Turrets = 1 Fracker

• I would like to converte itos. Like put in an ito- and 10 b8, have an ito+. Or put in an ito+ and 10 r8, have your self an ito-

And it would be awsome to be able to craft common things to rare.

• Kinetic programs don't ALL have to be hard. Common and rare item input/output could be even with QCaps - PLUS you have to walk 8k. The walking element already adds difficulty to the process. No need to add more difficulty by requiring more to get less.

Exception: Maybe keys shouldn't be classified as common.

• BUMP

• Any program is fine as long as it's not keys.

• All programs are great, especially keys.

• I would say similar but remember that your qcap could dupe anything, and didnt require the same things in it to dupe. So any commons x <number> gives 10% increase (at random of contents). Reason i say 10% is that the kcap is finite, while qcap was infinite. Also, it would dupe things that you only had 1 or 2 of out of a large number in cap. We really need a way to dupe those 'rare' items in our inventory without having everythign the same at a minimum of whatever it will be.

I'd also like to see a way to convert commons to rare for mods, and upgrade resonators (not just generate either 1s or 8s). Similar to the current rare to ultrarare.

• MoogModularMoogModular ✭✭✭✭✭

or exchange them like how it always was even since the start

• We need a new recipe to generate more Level 8 Bursters! Perhaps 10 Level 4+ Bursters + 8 km = 5 Level 8 Bursters.

• VenomousToadVenomousToad ✭✭✭✭✭

We need a kinetic recipe to make new players.

• gazzas89gazzas89 ✭✭✭✭✭

30 l5 busters + 8000 xm + 8km walk =10 l8 busters, that way solo agents can get l8 busters off of the only level portal they most likely have, same for resos (l5 minimum, 6 and 7 can go in too, like hyper cube recipe)

• GoobyBlueEyeGoobyBlueEye ✭✭
    edited January 2023

Rare items have no programs. Rates were able to multiply in Quantum’s, so w quantum’s gone it would make sense for rare mod kinetic programs.

also rates are needed for VR gear

i suggest,

1 rare mod any type forges 3 of same

also same for keys, since quatums were removed.

what kind of research did you do before removing. this alters gear usage and hack output hasn’t increased. please address.

• Boom

Throw rural players a bone. I can glyph tons of useless low level boom. A program to convert low level boom to L8 boom would be greatly appreciated.