no longer receiving attack notification email

I am no longer receiving attack notifications emails. I asked around, and at least two other agents noticed this same recent behavior, which leads me to believe this isn't related to my personal email.

On January 6th, 7:49am PST, I received attack notification emails. After that, including several attacks on Jan 6 as early as 9:34am PST, and hundreds of attacks on Saturday, Jan 7th related to IFS, I received zero attack notification emails.

I am still getting notifications in app, through mobile push, and in intel. The problem is isolated to emails only. My email preferences haven't changed. I confirmed the box is still ticked to receive notices.

Tagged:
17 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• I confirm, mist recent email is jan 6..

• I awere same trouble.

My latest email from Ingress is on January 6th, 23:32 JST. That is almost same timing as 7:49am PST.

Other emails are delivered correctly.

So I guess this trouble cause is Ingress service.

• Same here

• MorganzaMorganza ✭✭✭✭✭

Same.

• GrogyanGrogyan ✭✭✭✭✭

Same

• Same here, and also hearing from others they are not receiving confirmation emails about mission submissions either.

• Godstar0Godstar0 ✭✭
    edited January 2023

Same. I'm also missing notifications for accepted Wayspot edits (like pictures for example), only getting the 500AP shows me ive had something accepted.

• same here, hope it gets fixed soon

• Same here

• Same here

• Mission emails are not being sent as well.

• It looks like emails are starting to flow again (wrong timestamps from past attacks). Hopefully it's a sign that everything will by correct once the backlog is clear.

• It seems fixed.

• GrogyanGrogyan ✭✭✭✭✭

Appears to be a server side fix has been put in place.

I'm getting all my attack notification emails now

• I had a burst of emails about 5 hours ago from Saturday's attacks, but that's it. It wasn't all of them, and I haven't received any since then (despite alerts on my phone).

• I got a bunch of attackmails last night with wrong timestaps, but apparently not all of them.

This morning the mails came in with the correct timestaps, but im missing a few. For example theres at least a 10min gap where all mails are missing.

• This appears to be resolved and working back at 100% now.