What Do You Want To See In Prime Next That Is Currently In REDACTED?

Comments

• Still hard to see the XM, dark blue is not the best choice for visibility.

• mspiratemspirate ✭✭✭

The map also doesn’t need to rotate when you click on a portal. That further adds to the directional confusion.

• Ability to add new photos to existing portals

• pitareiopitareio ✭✭✭

Press and swipe without having to enter a portal to hack. I tried to use Prime for the Myriad hacking event but quickly returned to Redacted because it's so much faster to simply "hack no key" a portal with this feature.

• To think that what the boss tells you is right is not true. This is how Nokia ended its glory and Chernobyl went out because there were hard heads. NIA please don't be the same, it is a global scene. Redacted lives!

• To think that what the boss tells you is right is not true. This is how Nokia ended its glory and Chernobyl went out because there were hard heads. NIA please don't be the same, it is a global scene. Redacted lives!

• BarthaxBarthax ✭✭✭

Next nearest portal.

Optional light-coloured pallette so we can actually play the game in sunlight.

• The colors wash out in direct sunlight even after the enhancements. Perhaps you can implement a day/night mode like Pokemon has? Otherwise the scanner is just a blur even at highest intensity. Also, i get why the xm is blue, but can it lend more toward the white end of the spectrum so you can see it, the rainbow was wonderful, i could see xm from portals easily. Perhaps some sort of rotating color scheme in shades of blue or purple or even green? Uncaptured portals still look too much like random xm blobs.

• NineBerryNineBerry ✭✭✭✭✭

In the list of keys, touch on "Manage" and can select multiple keys at once and then delete them all with one touch.

• cyblockercyblocker ✭✭✭
    1. A way to quick hack a portal. Even though I've seen a response that the long press gesture is conflicting with the single finger rotation gesture, I still feel the long press on the same place on screen and there's a portal should be able to identify.
    2. Quit the portal detail page if elsewhere is pressed while getting into the portal details. On redacted, I often click elsewhere when the getting into portal detail page animation is on-going. That operation can also refresh the map.
  • Jo0LzJo0Lz ✭✭✭✭✭

This. Even if it is a problem that the screen rotates with one finger, there has to be a way to implement this. During the 24 hour of redacted maintenance I noticed (even in this small timeframe) that the way I play this game is through the gestures a lot when in transit. Missions, myriad hack challenge, etc. I've made a post how maybe implementing a "rotation lock" could help facilitate the gestures:

https://community.ingress.com/en/discussion/2404/rotation-lock-so-we-can-have-the-hack-gestures

Not being able to hack that way, is a serious problem for me. It makes it less enjoyable. I also feel they need to tone down on the flashy graphics. It's nice that we can showcase how fancy Ingress can look, but it's also terribly confusing.

• Better xmp explosions. In redacted they were oarnge and a significantly different color than two stores so it was raised to see what had been destroyed. Explosions in prime are both pretty and messy. You can't see the portal very well underneath and I often find myself wasting bursters because all I can see is a big blue explosion going off.

• sorted by priority

1. Effect visibility improvement, especially for destroying. In particular, effect for neutralization, decaying of resonator and field, and destroying shield and other mods are not recognized. Besides that, in portal dense zone, we can’t recognize which portal is frackered.
    2. “Rapid Fire”
    3. Fire button should be placed not below items but under items. The using item can’t be seen. And make button bigger.
    4. Portal navigation
  • After throwing multiple links sometime the UI displays fields incorrectly. Links crossing each other, links ending somewhere other than a portal. Just one big hot mess and I have to restart (or just close prime and open redacted). Other times Prime crashes when throwing a lot of links. BTW it's not my phone. I'm running a snapdragon 850 with 12 gigs of RAM at a 90hz refresh rate. It's significantly more stable after the last patch but it still comes down to one conclusion: NOT ANOMALY READY...yet. I have hope however.

• Immersive Mode. Hide that Notification Bar and make an alternative.

Show the remaining battery, Signal Status and more!

• NineBerryNineBerry ✭✭✭✭✭

No, please keep the notification bar visible, I want to see what time it is and whether there are any important notifications by other apps.

• DGaleanoDGaleano ✭✭✭

I completely agree. The hack results should not interfere with the game. I'm almost never interested on the hack results.

It could just show on the top of the screen instead of the bottom and in that way it will not obstruct seeing/using other buttons or selecting the portals in range. If it displays on top of the comm messages at the top of the screen it would be good enough for me.

• portal picture appears on scanner of a portal in distance and shows how long away it is. And the ability to push where ever on scanner map to drop a pinn showing how long to there it is🙂

• HydracyanHydracyan ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2019

Empty capsules at the end of the List, named or not.

And used Quantums apearing before regular capsules.

Post edited by Hydracyan on
  • Navigation feature.

• DSktrDSktr ✭✭✭✭

Oh,and one more thing from Redacted i really miss in Prime is a little bug that if you start to glyph-hack and see sequence you don't like,-you can just lock-unlock your phone and skip that sequence and immediately try another one without cooldown:) i'm not that genius who thought that "simple truth human all star" can be glyphed in 15 sec,as for me that s"star" needs approximately ten seconds,and also i'm not sure that glyph will be removed in future,so i prefer to use Redacted and have "skip without cooldown" option whilst we have such impossible glyph seq.

Another trick that works well in Redacted but doesn't work in Prime is location set to "Device only". For an example,while i am not in gps range but by cell/wifi location,my marker stands still on my home(idk how but it works and works good,thanks Google for that),but while i have gps locked (at home too) - it moves in random vectors,this is seen when recharging keys by distance.Prime has strange "by-name" portal list and works only if gps is on. While i can charge on redacted i can charge on prime but battery consumption is way more('cos of gps reciever trying to see what it can't see).

And one good for Prime imo - is gives a speedban faster than Redacted,less auto/spoofers and more walking.

• K4CharelK4Charel ✭✭✭

Ability to share stats. The only reason I still use redacted is to share on Agent-stats so that I can work out what I need to focus on.

There are tons of things to make better, but this is the only blocker.

Oh, and the ability to log into opr using Facebook, but that is for a friend of mine...

• grendelwulfgrendelwulf ✭✭✭✭✭

Honestly I could have really used a Force Synch button today. Portals were missing at a local park and I panicked a little that they were removed because they hadn't loaded after 30 seconds and after going into and exiti g my stat page.. I loaded redacted and they were still there.

• Finding a particular mosaic in Prime is difficult. When will we have improvements in this?

• Linking to portals greater than 200km is unreliable! I have to switch to Redacted tomak it work.

• Nearby portal radar. I travel around a lot and my main mode of discovering new portals is from the radar. Don’t make me use a separate intel app just to see what’s near me.