What’s your New Years Resolution as an Agent and what should Ingress’ be?

PkmnTrainerJPkmnTrainerJ ✭✭✭✭✭

Any Ingress related resolutions as we approach 2023? Finally recurse? Get that Onyx Trekker badge? Attend an anomaly for the first time?

Also, if we personify Ingress for a moment, what should their New Years Resolution be?

Comments

• ZeroHecksGivenZeroHecksGiven ✭✭✭✭✭

No goals or resolutions. Try to find joy in the game and a reason to play. When it's present, I'll play, when it's not, I'll do something else. Minus the machina stuff, game is pretty stale lately. I'd be more into the machina stuff, but it still seems to be kinda rare, so I actually leave it alone mostly so it will grow and then hammer a portal or two a day. Otherwise, will work on some medals and maybe find the motivation to upload some new banner missions.

• Onyx Connector & Hacker, two ingress goals to persude for 2023.

And hopefully attend an offical event thats like all pre Covid was....

• Jo0LzJo0Lz ✭✭✭✭✭

Play less ingress and be less bothered by development choices, ignoring players and not resolving issues. :’)

• Mine is to organise a first saturday event in London and to reach L16 and recurse once again as Blue. Niantic/Ingress' new year resolutions should be to promote ingress to players of their other AR games and to restore the 90 second hack cooldown on all portals.

• Level so I can recurse.

Organize a first Saturday event (In the planning phase).

Attend any Aussie event.

Niantic to promote the game & Media.

• MirthmakerMirthmaker ✭✭✭✭

Ind Goals: pass my nemesis' AP score, get to 730 days sojourner, reach 200m AP. As for Niantic advertise Ingress as heavily as PoGo, get First Saturdays back up and running at 80/20 F2F levels outside of Asia. Heavy story and Anomalies as part of the promotion for Ingress.

• MirthmakerMirthmaker ✭✭✭✭

Don't know your box. My box is crawling with Red meanies.

• kiloecholimakiloecholima ✭✭✭✭✭

Builder wings by the end of this year. Hacker wings and possibly engineer wings next year. Explorer and pioneer wings could come into the picture at some point.

• PkmnTrainerJPkmnTrainerJ ✭✭✭✭✭

Coming back to this as I didn’t say about my own.

Ideally, I’d like to attend an Anomaly in person this year. See what all the fuss is about.

Ingress should work on its marketing and get new players involved and keep existing ones engaged.

• Im gonna build a hcf6, and hopefully more than one.

• liyu1liyu1 ✭✭✭

To have purifier and engineer on onyx.