Thank you!

Hello Niantic team,

On Ingress's tenth anniversary... Just want to thank all the team past and present for giving us all the amazing gift that is Ingress.

Ingress changed my life - I'm fitter and happier because of it.

Thank you!!!!

Tagged:

Comments

• SSSputnikSSSputnik ✭✭✭✭✭

Ditto -the last 8 years have been a blast!

I have new friends and many enduring experiences.

• kireankirean ✭✭✭

I love the friends i made by playing! Played since may 2013

• GreenVamGreenVam ✭✭✭✭✭

Many thanks to the staff of the company for our wonderful game!

• I will not thanks for the game or its mechanics, worse for the type of moderation that its have over its players (because it is one of the worst if not the worst that I know), but I will be grateful for the kilometers walked, the places that I have got to know, the hours of placebo-like entertainment playing and the good friends I made thanks to this game.

• TheKingEngineTheKingEngine ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2022

As a player since 2012, I thank for Niantic to have survived and made a lot of money so that this game could be still running.

• Thanks Niantic for Ingress. I've been playing since 2016, and it has changed my life, making me exercise and helping relieve stress. And, with perfect timing, I just recently reached level 16. So happy 10th birthday!

• kiloecholimakiloecholima ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2022

I've always been very competitive, interested in stats, and enjoy exploration and travel. Ingress brings all these interests together for me; and in the case of travel, it is unbelievable to me the number of small towns, big cities, all the random places I've visited over the past 8.5 years because of this game. I can also say from the outset that I did not anticipate how many awesome people I would meet playing this game. I started as Resistance in the western US, and now Enlightened in the eastern US, and I'm very fortunate to have had great friends and teammates from both factions over the years. Thank you to the creators of Ingress and the current team for making it all possible.

• This game made my life richer in ways I couldn't have expected when joining back in 2015. 

• Ingress has given me a reason to stay active. I cannot thank it enough. It's given me what I've needed to continue walking forwards in life. I've met friends. Connected with strangers. Gotten to know some real deep lore, and granted the chance to immerse myself in something where I feel like I can be more than what I am normally. An agent... that is what I am. And I could not be prouder.

• Thanks for making one of the best if not the best games on mobile that have gotten a lot of nice times and friends over the years! To the next 10 years!

• Parabéns, Ingress! Amo você e toda comunidade!

Que venham mais 10 anos! 🥳💙❤💚

• IronicWillowIronicWillow ✭✭
    edited November 2022

What a wonderfull game this is. It takes me to places I would never ever have visited. It makes me walk around in unknown area's. It makes me relax from our daily race through life. Thank you for changing my life. Ingress It is not a game It is a way of living.

• NineBerryNineBerry ✭✭✭✭✭

Ingress was a big part of life during the last ten years. Thanks a lot!

• Thanks Niantic for the game and the 10 years past, i hope a new dimension for the 10 years futurs with a lot of surprise. We love this game even if it is not perfect. The communities thank you and place a lot of hope in you to solve the small problems that arise and make the gaming experience always as interesting. Thanks

• 10 years already.

I took a long break from 2015 to 2020, so there was a lot of stuff I didn't get under the rock.

My favorite memory must be the first Anomaly I attended (Helios in Gothenburg), I had so much fun meeting other people.

Lets hack for another 10 years.

• Ingress is not just any game.

Ingress is a game I play every day.

Ingress is a game where i book my hotels for trips using the Intel map.

Ingress is a game where it takes a hour extra to go to the shop.

Ingress is a game where 4am in the morning and you are pumped with adrenaline for completing a BAF feels like a normal thing.

Ingress is a game where you find new people to talk to in a heartbeat at events.

Ingress is not just a game, it is my friends, my fun, my life.

Thank you Niantic for being there for us.

• nyxrnyxr ✭✭✭

Happy Birthday Ingress! Thanks for all the good time, the new cities discovered, the new friends and even a husband that has come through Ingress!

• I began this game years ago as a way to provide a portal at a cancer treatment center for my friend. My goal was level 12, get that portal and then stop. My goal was exceeded.

Almost 5 years, 3 continents, 12+ countries countless cities, a pandemic and one recursion later, I’m still going. The friends we’ve met and places we explored are priceless.

The original portal at the treatment center remains…and my friend has been in remission for 2 years. It’s been a source of excitement, sometimes a source of much needed distraction and a unique way to see the world. Happy 10th!

• Agradecer por este hermoso juego, y acuérdense que LATAM También existe, más eventos por este lado del mundo.

• Happy happy 2 digits! I have had a blast, thank you!

Biggest personal development? I ran away bare feet - mid winter through the snow - from needlework at school, but here I am sewing a standard for local frogtown... lo and behold.... :)

• Ingress was the game I had been waiting for my entire life. A game that promoted exploration and took you to new places. I have met countless amazing people since I started playing in February 2015 and have seen many places I probably would have never gone to or noticed without it. What started out as a search on the play store for scavenger hunt games changed the way I look at statues and triangles forever.

I am very grateful for Niantic's Ingress team and their work to create, update, and maintain such an excellent game and look forward to many more years of hacking portals around the world!

• Thank you Niantic for this wonderful game. I have discovered many places and met many people since I started playing in 2014.

I heard about Ingress on NPR and have thoroughly enjoyed playing it ever since.