Let the Enlightened Win Epiphany Dawn

GrogyanGrogyan ✭✭✭✭✭

There is also an unknown signal or echo that we are monitoring, but have not been able to conclusively identify. We ask for Agents’ help at the Epiphany Dawn: Los Angeles Anomaly to be on the lookout for any unusual sightings in the Ingress Scanner.

It is now clear that the 2022 XM Anomaly Series medals – Kureze Effect; Kythera; Superposition; Epiphany Dawn – represent a Power Cube collapsing in on itself. A collapsed (or exploded?) Power Cube at the Niantic Project is thought to have been the catalyst for the Ingress Scanner leaking to the public 10 years ago.

If the Enlightened capture the Epiphany Dawn Anomaly Series, then together we will open K’s Power Cube and learn who or what the Shapers really are.

If the Resistance capture the Epiphany Dawn Anomaly series, then we close K’s Power Cube, and they keep this knowledge to themselves forever.

Like Pandora’s box, Agents, this decision is yours to make. Good luck.

The sum of this, let the Frogs win.

If this is what it takes to get actual story again, I'm OK with this.

Comments

• TheKingEngineTheKingEngine ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2022

It's just discouraging Resistance to play.

Considering all things or drama happened this week... rewarding a specific winning faction by not rewarding at all sounds even more weird than not releasing the rules until 10 days before the campaign, and more weird the fact that specific Fevgame volunteer and friends dropped IFS Artwork winner.with proofless cancel culture reasons for the sake of their own fan channel.

Chaos everywhere. And players have no way of making those things better by telling Niantic what they think is wrong. As I suppose high-level Niantic SVPs, VPs, do not care about Ingress Prime project. The game is running in an automatic way.

• gazzas89gazzas89 ✭✭✭✭✭

Might also be that they have 2 stories planned based on who wins. It woukd seem extremely unfair to have it so that one team would feel obliged to lose to get the story going. Admittedly though, they have picked a cell that enlightened will always win, Glasgow.

• mortuusmortuus ✭✭✭✭✭

ofc enl will win lol.

• GreenVamGreenVam ✭✭✭✭✭

Let's look healthy. We have an excellent opportunity to find out the solution to the riddle that has tormented us for all these 10 years. The Resistance will finally learn from the hands of the NIA, and not from the hands of the Nemesis, what the Shapers are. The Nemesis had its own interests, which are still not clear to us, and the NIA has always been for protecting the interests of the earth. So most likely the shapers are no longer a threat to us and yes, I heard information that they will soon be removed even from agent training. So let's finally find out what it was, and for what you all fought for all these 10 years.

Then we got a chance to get at least some portion of the plot from lazy niantics. Do not deprive agents of both factions who love the story, the opportunity to get a portion of positive emotions.

I know how strong the structure of the resistance network is. A few regional orders are enough to make everything go like clockwork.

Although I suspect that some of you will specifically want to do meanness to our faction (some of ours would do the same), but let's close the issue of exogenous creatures in general and shapers in particular once and for all. We all see that this concept has not taken root here on the forum, or even there in the community, so it's time to move forward. We are enlightened to seek new goals for existence and replace Roland Jarvis, and you have new goals to resist us.

I am not asking you to give up, I am asking you to complete this stage of the struggle with dignity and nobleness. You've already won the tessellation, and the exogenous beings no longer threaten us. So show your best qualities here and let us all finish the chapter of the battle for or against the shapers, which lasted more than 10 years.

• GreenVamGreenVam ✭✭✭✭✭

By the way, yes, I agree with this completely. Why not talk about who the N`zeer are in case the resistance wins??? Is it really difficult for Brian or any designer to come up with a couple of lines of text or draw a collage in half an hour, similar to those we saw in the days of tessellation?

• mortuusmortuus ✭✭✭✭✭

well europe was always res like asia is enl fortress all years, same with usa so no surprise there..

• Neku69Neku69 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2022

(sorry on mobile phone I clicked twice)

• GreenVamGreenVam ✭✭✭✭✭

I think that Niantic will set everything up so that they don't have to explain anything about the shapers. It is precisely for this reason that a resonance with the victory of enlightenment is needed in order to get at least a gram of information, I'm not talking about a full-fledged continuation of the plot.

edited November 2022

Unfair rule that is supposed to be incentive but eventually turned to be discouraging RES because RES would be rewarded for NO reward, or even some sort of penalty, plus unfair comments that try to prevent RES players from saying anything by classifying common and valid complaints into "insulting". The ecosystem of this game is truly amazing.

edited November 2022

Sounds like you would not complain when the boss of your company come to your desk and tell you that:

"Since I have already provided previous opportunities for you to gain working experience here, how could you ask for salary?"

• Neku69Neku69 ✭✭✭✭

Welcome to the ENL side of the life, where rewards are punishments. Let me tell you what's inside the box is known already. The Shapers eat human thoughts nourished by XM. Bringing the Shapers back into the game would bring us new technology AT A COST and bring the RES a new purpose of fight.

In addition, do you expect we would follow Jarvis even if what've been told it's true? Don't make me laugh. This "win" is already a poisoned gift. Don't you see that already?

This is not true because regarding that medal, if ENL actually won that series of XMAs, it would be ENL that got the medal.

ENL did not get the medal not because Niantic defined rules that they 100% won't get it. It's because ENL LOST the battle.

I see it as a common knowledge and that piece of history is not accurate to be used as analogy or comparison here, thanks!

• SSSputnikSSSputnik ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2022

Did I say it wasn't? LA and Europe would be fairer.

Also, Res have been punished for wins as well in the past.

• GreenVamGreenVam ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2022

Aaaaa!!! Don't get close to him!!! Bitten by a smurf, he's mutating into a resistance agent🧞‍♂️!!! He even talks like them!!!)))

• Neku69Neku69 ✭✭✭✭

No, it's what we've been told during tesseration, did they lie to you?

• 1valdis1valdis ✭✭✭✭✭

Does anyone remember what Enl got for winning Myriad and Umbra?

Exactly.

• ToxoplasmollyToxoplasmolly ✭✭✭✭✭

Nothing. That's the joke.

The ENL were supposed to get <insert shiny> that would help them in the Requiem anomaly, but it never happened due to COVID.

edited November 2022

In the immediate moment, the writing is easy enough to fix:

1. Add something a bit more open ended to the "close K's Power Cube" option, for parity.
    2. Let the winning faction decide whether to open or close the cube, so that Agents actually have a decision to make.
  • PkmnTrainerJPkmnTrainerJ ✭✭✭✭✭

This sounds interesting for option 2.

How would you propose agents vote on it?

Niantic can announce the poll through its usual channels. One way or another, it'll make its way to the Agents who care.

The polling mechanism itself might have to be a new thing, because it'd need to make sure that each Agent votes at most once, and that only Agents of the winning faction have their votes counted. The Intel Map shows that they already have the log in mechanism for this, so they'd have to put together website with a form and tie it to a database that tracks the votes. Nothing difficult, but yes, it would require development resources.

• EvilSuperHerosEvilSuperHeros ✭✭✭✭✭

lol it was because Res had a better strategy than ENL did or executed it better. I'd say it was because of the buses, but I didn't get to ride a bus that day, despite being Res, so no, it wasn't because of the buses. Was it because ENL got some of their media Sniped? Maybe? Probably not. Was it because [Redacted]? Maybe?