[2.101.3] Common Kinetic Capsule gone after C O.R.E. Loadout

My common KC was finished before my CORE subscription renewed.

After receiving my CORE loadout, I claimed my common KC. It disappeared afterwards.

Device: Google Pixel 6 Pro

Android: 13

3 votes

Working On A Fix · Last Updated

Comments

• Thanks for reaching out, @XQlusioN! If you haven't yet, please submit a ticket via in-app support. One of our agents will look into it.

• Same problem :(

• My common kinetic capsule has also disappeared and when I tried in app support the first response was for me to reinstall the app. I have reinstalled it 3x's. When I tried to contact in-app support again I was directed here

• @NianticVK in-app support claims it's a temporary issue and a re-install solves it.

It doesn't.

It's still missing.

• Got it back.

There was 1 Rare KC that showed X2 instead of the uses left.

After starting that one, the common showed up.

@pallyscat see if that works for you.

@Korhilsan @Pal221B

• As a work-around, try naming every capsule differently, so that they all split out of stacks. And keep your common always named something.

• edited October 2022

Hi everyone - the team has been looking into this and is working on a fix;

For now, it seems that the common kinetic capsule is in the same "group" as the 2 rare kinetic capsules that came in the C.O.R.E. loadout. If you have a group of 3, your common kcap in there. You can either start programs or delete rare kinetic capsules to get your common (green) kinetic capsule visible again.

Edit: if you don't have the ingredients to start kcaps and you don't want to delete them, I've heard from a few players that renaming them (giving them unique names) will separate them out. (Thank you for sharing this tip!)

Will report back when I hear on the status of the fix.

Thank you all for bringing this to our attention and apologies for the inconvenience!

Post edited by NianticThia on
  • edited October 2022

edited the above but for the "watcher"

Edit: if you don't have the ingredients to start kcaps and you don't want to delete them, I've heard from a few players that renaming them (giving them unique names) will separate them out so your can access the common kcap.

Post edited by NianticThia on
  • It works as shown below. Guess I will leave the name like this till they fix it.