Getting Stuck on “Searching for Links” while trying to link.

This has been an on going problem for about a month and a half. I have gotten to a portal deployed it. Tried to link. And I gets stuck on the loading links screen or loads half my linkable keys. The first time this happened I dropped the key to the other agent who was with me and they linked it without issue. I have tried reinstalling the app. Didn’t work. Sometime putting all other keys away in a capsule works but sometimes it doesn’t. No one else I know has this problem. I’m on an iPhone 13 Pro with Verizon. Please help me. I love to field and this is making me sad.

Tagged:
1 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• You can't create not even one link?

If this happen from time to time, is part of the Ingress lag problem, that is happening more than a year now.

Just need to wait some seconds, maybe minutes and then try again and you can link.

• I am experiencing the same issue, sometimes the link throws if I put all keys except the one I want to throw to into capsules, drop them. Restart Ingress, throw the link, pick up and unpack the caps. Obviously annoying.

Today however a link did not throw. The portal only had 4 outgoing links and the distance was well within range of the portal level, lane was clear on intel map.

• Still not resolved for me, further away keys worse it is. I gave key to a fellow agent and he had no issues throwing the link, any idea on an timeline for resolution? Looks to be somehow specific to certain accounts