Stack the kinetic capsules

I really hate scrolling through a bunch of unused kinetic capsules in my inventory. Can we stack them like regular empty capsules?

Comments

• I agree, that would be tricky, but I would rather have consolidated/stacked items in inventory than information on number of uses left. Put individual use info on a "Manage" screen or maybe the consolidated stack could just show total number of uses left available. I don't really care, I just prefer not to have to scroll through each individual kinetic capsule when i'm trying to expediently scroll to another capsule.

• mortuusmortuus ✭✭✭✭✭

unused should stack since u can hack as many as u get....

• I agree totally! And the used once I would prefer they came up first. Easier to them.

• Yes! OR: index Quantum Capsules, so you can easily scroll from your first Kinetic to your first Quantum.

• IcyBlueHeartIcyBlueHeart ✭✭✭✭

I want to know how this person got this screen.

• IcyBlueHeartIcyBlueHeart ✭✭✭✭

Other than showing uses left, it looks great. Is it a beta thing maybe?

• It's the manage screen where you can mass recycle. Any empty/not in use capsule is lumped together unless you have specified a custom name for them.

• Kinetic Capsule stacked now, but messed with different uses left. I originally have at least 3 capsules with intact 3 unused, one has 2 uses left, and one is 1 use left, but now all become 1 use left. 😳

• Kinetic Capsule stacked now, but messed with different uses left. I originally have at least 3 capsules with intact 3 unuse, one has 2 uses left, and one is 1 use left, but now all become 1 use left. 😳