[Discussion] Experiment Activated - C.O.R.E. Loadout Kit Content Update

Comments

• Curious how many folks even hear about these sorts of changes before they go live. 

It was linked to in the App. So if people didn't read the news post, that's not necessarily on Niantic.

• Sin apex... No veo porque pagar core... Bye...

• suysuy ✭✭✭

I like this idea of having several loadout options that players can select from

• cby56cby56 ✭✭
    edited October 2022

I won't quit C.O.R.E., but for an agent who plays ingress every day, these official changes are rubbish.

• GrogyanGrogyan ✭✭✭✭✭

Were frackers considered?

ITO EN mods going to be available for purchase?

• BreenzyBreenzy ✭✭✭✭

I do like the idea of changing up the loadouts, tie them into whatever the upcoming challenge badge is or give a boost for whatever the next event is.

eg.

2x2 events = Apex's

Hack boost events = Frackers/ITO

New Kcap recipes = Kcaps and relevant items to feed them

Link badge = SBULS

• Out of all the items in loadout kits, i often use Apex & VRBBs, the rest are just bonus. Wish theres Frackers and flip cards in the rotation pile...

I am keeping Core tho, mainly for inventory space anyway

• MirthmakerMirthmaker ✭✭✭✭

Rotate a premium item. I love my VRBB. Apex can rotate because otherwise they get saved until 2x AP windows. The inventory space is needed in my box. Hackable stuff is meh, but still should be rotated. Knowing I'm getting a Jarvis/Ada is valuable. The question is how to get inventory to move that much faster.

• mortuusmortuus ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2022

rare kinetics should be sold in store that way u can buy as many as u need and not drown in them from hacks only

• I really love my monthly apex. Use them all the time.

I can get the other kit easily. I enjoy the 500extra spaces, but thinking about the value now

• I’m really glad to see the community expressing and voicing out Niantic product subscriptions “Core” is failing us all. 17 in total months I have been subs core due to “Apex” and reached the level 16 and recursed after 5 yrs. L12 atm, and sad apex is forever gone. In the small town I lived in and every other small town in the world, APEX is a MUST.!!! So dear Niantic…bring Apex back asap!!! Just saying…

WindCaller96 Enl

• Jo0LzJo0Lz ✭✭✭✭✭

How about polls or something before doing this. I mean overall all choices that are being made (cooldown, core change, rounded map edges) are all met with huge protest. Think about the impact; people are dropping off because of this!

We're already playing with diminished player counts, which just makes Ingress boring and stale. All this is going to have serious impacts that are too difficult to revert; once people drop the game and break hackstreaks, they won't be eager to come back.

• BlaumutBlaumut ✭✭✭✭

Bye core.

BTW still waiting for recurse bonus...