[Discussion] Updates to Temporary In-game Changes

Comments

• mortuusmortuus ✭✭✭✭✭

that is not getting us anywhere, there will always be situations where someone cant go for obvious reasons

• Lol did someone actually cancel core because of this?

Tbh key management will be much easier. I frack 50 keys only need 20 or so but can't get rid of the extra keys because I used a fracker hahaha

Our view point is so myopic I wonder what the data says.

• BreenzyBreenzy ✭✭✭✭

I'm surprised that so many adults behave like children over such a change.

"KEEP 90s OR I CANCEL CORE >:("

Grow up, seriously. Or go back to PoGo with the actual children

• If you're going to cancel, you have to do it NOW so they see where the problem lies. You will still keep the benefits for now, until what you paid for expires. If you want to reactivate it again, you can do so without any issues.

I did my part, getting ready to play with 2000 space again for a while.

• only 2000 space!!!!! could never go back to that. This is such a tiny change.

You are throwing the baby out with the bath water.

• gazzas89gazzas89 ✭✭✭✭✭

So then, why did you say "get other people" when quite regularly in a game that's losing players it's hard/impossible to get other players, as a way to defend the change?

• SSSputnikSSSputnik ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't mind the change so much, but Enl and Res portals should be equal cooldown.

• Jo0LzJo0Lz ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2022

:’)

you do realize there is no dislike button, right? I know reading is hard.

• mortuusmortuus ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2022

i dont defend, i mean its not end of world and if want hack faster use mods or hack with more agents afterall its not 5min if hacking your own faction

• That's a shame.

For me the 90 second being returned to 5 mins is more a perception than true trouble.

My preferred play style is complex micro fielding operations requiring high volumes of keys to portals.

The bottle neck is always the inventory cap not the cool down.

• MoogModularMoogModular ✭✭✭✭✭

Dude, your comments never have substance in them. It's always do this, do that, no actual thought to them. Can you please expand on the thoughts of the different hack item beyond "well, it should be done like this" - it's really frustrating

• MoogModularMoogModular ✭✭✭✭✭

I guess reading comprehension is even harder for you.

• mortuusmortuus ✭✭✭✭✭

we can debate day and night about this, in the end its niantics game and they chose to do this change, everyone should just adapt to it since we are in minority compared to pogo they should have changed this last year and everyone would have forgotten about this and moved on. your quotes to just say its frustrating are frustrating itself while it doesnt add anything to the discussion