Feature request: Screens / functionalities when recharging
I have a suggestion (well a small list of compiled suggestions) that have something to do with the game when you want to recharge portals.
From a user point of perspective it would be nice to have the following in Prime (which will become a plus vs. Redacted):
- Sort keys based on portal health (show keys from portals with the lowest health first): Maybe 2 types, 1 based on the avarage of all resos and 1 based on any reso with low health
- Filter keys on portal owner (only show portals you own) or presence (you are not the owner but you do have a resonator or mod in it)
- Filter keys on faction (only show own faction, opposite faction, no faction)
- Show directly on the recharge screen who owns the portal
- And show clearly if / how many / how big of fields are connected to the portal
- When using up the last PC8 and restocking by taking new ones out of a QC, the already there Lawsons are preselected on recharging again. Please always select the lowest level powercube by default.