[Discussion] Updates to Temporary In-game Changes

Comments

• Than I feel sorry for you, RNG is a thing.. but the heatsink allows for farming by doing something with xm. Its something Oliver Lynton-Wolfe has stated, and he is the one who invented the heatsink.

• joecainjoecain ✭✭✭✭✭

LOL at all the rage over this decision.

Where was this level of angst (other than IFU) when niantic decided to allow under-field linking?

• joecainjoecain ✭✭✭✭✭

Anyone else want to explain to Tim that niantic doesn't come here anymore?

• MirthmakerMirthmaker ✭✭✭✭

It goes with the they want everything move that has been pushed the last six months.

My box that means more moving. More aggressive play.

• joecainjoecain ✭✭✭✭✭

Haha niantic how's this change working out for you?

• DSktrDSktr ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2022

I said before,i was waiting this change(it was announced). I knew it WILL give negative feedback,just like this. And now - now i want to see if NIA will react if noone wants this change.If they hear us,or not.The most "visible" case to see what will (won't) happen.

• Jo0LzJo0Lz ✭✭✭✭✭

The “karma” system on this board is another joke, I’ve had so many “disagree” that don’t make sense! Post a bug, people will disagree, like how are you pressing that button, and why?

People even get triggered by it since you can clearly just alter the url and see who did it, it’s kind of funny.

they won’t reply. They won’t do anything, this is a ploy; you can’t have issues with your game if nobody is playing anymore ;)

• The game has been on easy mode so much with fast hacks that you get rinse and repeat fielding play, heat sinks often junk modded, small farms don’t need heat sinks, etc.

If you don’t want to wait around at a portal, then don’t… use heatsinks, keep moving, collect keys over time, use frackers if you like spending $, use multiple anchors… and so on

• ToxoplasmollyToxoplasmolly ✭✭✭✭✭

Listening to someone ≠ Doing as they say.

Someone is always going to feel like they weren't "listened to" because diversity of opinions is a thing, and those opinions are often in opposition to each other.

Also, dissatisfied people tend to be (far) more vocal than the ones who are satisfied.