Missing cheating categories

MxxMxx ✭✭✭✭

When I try to file abuse report for cheating I'm presented with only 2 options: spoofing and multi-accounting.

What to do if I want to report other types of cheating? Is this a bug in reporting UI or does Niantic not want to know about other types of cheating?

3 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Hi Mxx - For now, you can use Report Abuse -> Suspicious 3rd Party Website until we are able to update the copy/flow.

• oops - on my personal account - sorry!

(goes back to pretending it's Saturday)

• MxxMxx ✭✭✭✭

@tristeele this issue is still not fixed... Can't report players for cheating.

• SSSputnikSSSputnik ✭✭✭✭✭

Niantic aren't interested in other types I think. There used to be more options....

• I have been having the same problem for several months trying to report trespassing. Did not know this workaround existed until hitting the right search terms this evening.

As I now have to wait for the support bot to reset is there any status updates on the OP's original query? It is quite frustrating to watch the same cheating continue without consequences before when I could properly report it. Now I have to hope that it is possibly looked at when I am submitting it through this method, too.